Hello Pit,

I know it's not the best place to talk about it, but I'm worried. Basically my girlfriend never feel thirst and says drinking water often makes her throw up. She only drinks a couple of glasses of water per day (usually after lunch and dinner) and sometimes she goes one or two days without drinking anything at all.

You know, not drinking is dangerous, especially in summer. She often has the symptoms of dehydration (headache, high body temperature, kidney pain, dizziness, sometimes even hallucinations!) but no matter what I do or say, she doesn't want to drink more or go to the doctor.

So, what should I do? Maybe warn her parents? Anyone else had a similar experience?
Chinese water torture. It's the only way.

Nah I haven't a clue... Tell her parents. She might hate you but you're looking out for her.
Slap some sense into her.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Tell her you two are going to Disneyland then actually go to the doctor. (This may seem like a joke but I'm being serious)
Let her drink pepsi.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Shove your dick in her mouth and she can drink your man fat.

Tell her parents or show her what happens to people that don't drink enough or any liquids
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

all she needs.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
That's indeed peculiar, my friend.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Jell-o?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by GaijinFoot
Attention: She seeks it.

Probably, yes.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Korosu
Go to the doctor or die from being stupid. Her choice.

Tell her this. Water makes up a vast majority of your body, without it, you can last maybe a week (and thats only if you get fluids from what you are eating, too)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I think by her not swallowing any liquids you need to give her some of your own liquids.

If you catch my drift.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Well, like others are saying. She's doing it for attention. So... give her the attention she wants... to the fullest extent. Even force her to go see a doctor about it. She'll come to her senses and stop acting like that. If she actually does have a disorder she'll get it diagnosed at the doctors. It's a win-win situation no matter what.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Well, like others are saying. She's doing it for attention. So... give her the attention she wants... to the fullest extent. Even force her to go see a doctor about it. She'll come to her senses and stop acting like that. If she actually does have a disorder she'll get it diagnosed at the doctors. It's a win-win situation no matter what.

unless she hold out until it's too late, in which case she'd be in the hospital
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Show her this
Especially starting at 1:25
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
You could start slipping water into her oatmeal in the mornings
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by CullenT

all she needs.

yeah just don't let her spill any on the grass.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )