Poll: See the last sentence
Poll Options
View poll results: See the last sentence
Fall asleep at 11, get four hours of sleep.
22 34%
Stay up until 3.
43 66%
Voters: 65.
I need some advice. I have to leave for the airport at 3:00 a.m tomorrow (on Saturday.) So what I'm wondering is should I fall asleep at 11 PM (I'll be out until then tonight), or just stay up until 3? Right now I'm probably leaning towards staying up. If I only get 4 hours of sleep, that'll throw of my whole sleeping cycle.

So, out of curiosity, what would you all do?
I would stay up.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Stay up. Get some sleep when you're on board the plane
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
stay up and party
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
You should sleep. The travelling will tire you out, so your sleep pattern shouldn't suffer too much.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

stay up, you can just sleep past the plane ride
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
stay up with pro plus and sugar and endless repeats of judge judy and sleep on the plane. or when you get to the hotel at the other end.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Get the few hours of sleep. If you are worried about your sleep cycle messing up, its better to sleep than stay awake at least :\
It depends really, if your flight is 6 or more hours I'd just stay up but if you have layovers and short flights I'd sleep at 11 just to get sone rest
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Stay up, otherwise there is a chance you won't wake up for the flight, depending on how long your flight is, you can get some rest on the plane.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Stay up, otherwise there is a chance you won't wake up for the flight, depending on how long your flight is, you can get some rest on the plane.

+1

Sleep on the flight. Or the car journey if your driving to the airport first...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by donender

^This. I do the same thing. "Ill just go to sleep for a couple hours, Itll be fine."

6 hours later: FUCKUFKCUFGKLFVUCKCUCFM<FCDJ!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Stay up. If you only allow yourself a few hours to sleep beforehand you're more likely to oversleep and miss your flight!
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Indeed. Stay up, do not risk oversleeping.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Sleep, then sleep on the plane.

If it's a long plane-trip, like 7-9 hours, you can get a good sleep on the plane, meaning you could stay awake 'til 3.
DeVillains!
Quote by MightyAl
Masturbate.

this is the only correct answer
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
this is the only correct answer

Actually, masturbation decreases the amount of blood in you head, and makes you sleepy/tired, if I'm correct.

TS, you should stay up all night, trying to decide whether or not you should go to sleep.
Get some coffee and read the whole of the Nightmare Inducement Thread. That'll keep you up for some time.
I'd get a different flight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.