Page 1 of 2
inb4 Buckethead references.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Who actually took the time to make that?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Who actually took the time to make that?

Better question: Who actually took the time to read that?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Wow, what cocks KFC are being, and we're just giving them a leg up. And I don't get why the would henforce such security for a spice recipe. This seems to really peck at my conscious, knowing that we are just helping them like this.

SlayingEdit:

Wow. Am I really the only one in the thread that has made a pun? There have been more ridiculous articles that have had a healthy dose of puns made on them in this very forum.

Pit, I am pretty disappointed. :\
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

Waste of my Waist
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Wow, what cocks KFC are being, and we're just giving them a leg up. And I don't get why the would henforce such security for a spice recipe. This seems to really peck at my conscious, knowing that we are just helping them like this.

LOL
Lol, I work at KFC. Always funny to see things like this.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
umm.. i actually read the one about trees... it was so crazy i couldn't tell if the guy was being serious or satirical.
seems legit guys, they have a background on their web page
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
While that may be a bunch of bull - it is true that most chickens in the food industry have their beaks cut off so they can't pluck off their feathers and kill each other (something they're prone to do when under immense stress).

Also, I wouldn't put it past a fast food company to genetically engineer their animals for optimal meat output. I remember reading somewhere that some of the chickens they use don't have feathers, eyes, or even real legs. But I can't comment on the validity of it.

KFC sucks anyways, the only good part is the skin, and we all know how healthy that is.
Quote by Korosu
KFC is amazing. Word to the Double Down.

+2

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by ZanasCross
This sounds like it came from the really really left wing PETA members. The type of people that hug feathers and have sexual intercourse with chickens.

What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

3/10

Good idea, with potential. As well executed as someone on death row who is still alive.
The only monster at KFC is the flavor in this double down sandwich.

This is what happens when women stop making sandwiches.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
How the Kentucky Frankenstein Chicken might look:

Really? I mean, really?

EDIT: Link failed, but you know what image I'm talking about.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jun 25, 2010,
This article sure is laying doubt in my mind. I hope this theory takes flight.This is all just foul. I can't believe KFC would keep this henned up. And the other companies must be doing this to! Birds of a feather, I guess. This has got me running around like a headless chicken.

-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
Quote by leg end
What a waste of my time...

+ a million

Quote by SlayingDragons

This post made up for me reading all of that.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
It's kind of like those conspiracy theorists who say scientists are lying to us about everything, and that the moon landing never happened. Sure, I think they're imbeciles. Sure, they seem mentally unstable.

But what if they're right?
How do we really know what goes on?
i was actually expecting to be reading about mutated chickens KFC has developed, and they are selling them to the masses!
Did you know that the KFC as you know it originated here in Utah, not in Kentucky?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Zombee
The only monster at KFC is the flavor in this double down sandwich.

This is what happens when women stop making sandwiches.

Then I say free the women, that thing is amazing.
Quote by damian_91
inb4 Buckethead references.

^This.
I don't know about now, but a few years ago on his website there was the story that he came up with about why he wore the bucket. And it basically talks about how his family killed his beloved chickens, and he tried to reassemble them. When he failed he started wearing the bucket to show respect.
This was ripped straight off of there TS
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Gyroscope
Did you know that the KFC as you know it originated here in Utah, not in Kentucky?

Yea, but woud you like to get involved in a dispute with UFC over the acronym you use?
Page 1 of 2