For sale:

Fender Hotrod Deluxe (40w tube amp) w/ footswitcher.
Pickup only.
Very good condition, gigged with only twice.
£400
For good measure I'll throw in a Dunlop Wah pedal for free; going so well together and whatnot.

Fender MIM Telecaster, Cherry Red.
Pickup or arrange for a courier at the buyer's cost.
Very good condition, no visible dents or abrasions.
I'd like to get £250, only owning it for 3 months, but I'll settle for £200 if need be.

Pedals:
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay - £70
Boss MT-2 Distortion - £20
Big Muff Fuzz - £20
Dunlop Wah - £20
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - £30

Retail would come to roughly £300+ easy, but you can buy the whole set for £100.

If you're wondering why I'm getting rid of stuff so cheap, I'm heading off to Lympestone near Exeter in November, to start my 8 months training as a Royal Marine.
Nah no trades mate, off to the RMs in a few months. Thanks for showing interest
I'm interested in the wah and the TU2. Are they both in good condition etc? How much for postage to Birmingham?

Also I understand that you're selling in a rush but I sold my MIM Telecaster today for £315 in a private sale. I definitely think £200 is a very low asking price. It's up to you but I figured it would be worth telling you that.

Cheers,
Duv
Quote by Duv
I'm interested in the wah and the TU2. Are they both in good condition etc? How much for postage to Birmingham?

Also I understand that you're selling in a rush but I sold my MIM Telecaster today for £315 in a private sale. I definitely think £200 is a very low asking price. It's up to you but I figured it would be worth telling you that.

Cheers,
Duv

I'm just stating prices I'd happy with mate. I'm going to leave this thread here for a good week or so and see what offers I get. I'm just saying, these are the prices I'd gladly give away for. And like I said about the tele, I'd like to take in £250 for it, I mean, it's in excellent condition (will provide photos of all equipment within next 2 days), but if I'm only getting an offer for £200, I'll take it. Need as much dosh as I can get before I go. The suit for the interview, presentation and foundation training has cost me £300 alone uch:

If I sold everything, I'd like to walk away with at least £700, but would be dandy if I could leave with £800 in my pocket
very interested in the Tele.

il see how my funding is in the next few weeks or something then get back to you? cool?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by Duv
Mate I don't know if you're reading your PMs or not, but, I'm going past Newport to Cardiff today.

I can pay you £50 on collection for the Dunlop Wah and the Boss TU-2. Let me know if that's alright asap, by PM preferably.

Cheers,
D.

yeah seems to be no replies to pm's as of yet