This is my first thread, sorry if it's been done before or if it's in the wrong place. I don't mind if you have to move / delete it.

Here you can talk about everything that has to do with naming guitars: What do you call yours? Do you like when people name them or do you think it's stupid? Do you need help finding a good name? etc

Here's my guitar:
Picture1
Picture2
Picture3

I never thought of giving it a name until my brother brought it up a couple of days ago and I thought it might be kind of neat... I went online and found the name "Tallahassee" but I'm not sure... What do you think??? Should I name it at all???
You All Everybody!!!
The music is all around you... All you have to do is listen
Go for Top Gear

OLIVER!!!!!!!

"What did you say?"

"Errr errrr I love ya....."

*silence*

I'm not against it, it's just, for me it has a name to start with, giving it one is kinda a bit, dunno doesn't feel right

Mine just has a 'mental' name, not a physical one, i know i call it something in my mind and heart, but its not a name from the physical world?

But for names sake, she's called Serenity.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
There are some pretty damn good players that name at least one of their instruments. I have a Gibson LP standard that rolled off the line on my late father's birthday - I named it "Little Eddie" after him. (he was kinda short in stature)
I just call a guitar a 'beauty' or a 'beast' in a way, i dont think we should entirely name guitars. I don't become personally attached, i just think They are amazing.
I usually give my guitars girl names. I know a guy who has a guitar named Britney, another whose guitar is called Betsy.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Gather round kids, time for a jazz story.

I guess you all know that song where the main lyric is;

LUCILLEEEEEE

The singer/guitarist, said anyone could bust into his room at night blindfold him and place a guitar in his hands, and he could tell whether is was his or not.

Its was name Lucille.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
all seriousness name it sundrop thats a frackn awesome name for that guitar if you ask me
{[WD Punk]}
It has to be an uncommon girls name, with the exception of Texas, Manuel and Bob. cos those are epic guitar names.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
I think it's pretty cool to name them, although a friend of mine named his guitar and I feel stupid calling it by it's name, or if others do (maybe beacause the name it's idiot...). Anyway, I still want a name for my flying V
My father gave me mine while in the hospital and it is now appropriately named Angie... because it's my Guardian Angel. I named another one after the name my father wanted to call me... Rhyder ( also from a Gun Club Song... Mom nixed that one lol) but it feels unnatural because I had to think of the name instead of it just coming to me like an epiphany.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You