slash has got some really nce shit. and his licks tend to be fast, clean, and make good use of all 4 fingers. does anyne have, or know a way i can get ahold of some good tabs with some nice licks?
fast yes...not terribly clean, but then again thats apart of his style..supposed to be cool with a little grit.

Im unsure what you are asking..but if you are looking for licks slash plays just looks up a bunch of songs where he plays, find the licks and riffs you like and play them
Pentatonics.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
... and Harmonic minor, sometimes natural minor. Sometimes he plays notes out of the scale. Look up Lick Library - Quick licks Slash issue.
Quote by syntheguitarguy
slash has got some really nce shit. and his licks tend to be fast, clean, and make good use of all 4 fingers. does anyne have, or know a way i can get ahold of some good tabs with some nice licks?

well this is a tab site, and we have lots of tabs for GnR, velvet revolver, and slash's solo stuff.

also, this forum is for recording. there is a large GnR thread in the 80's rock forum, you could try asking there.