Nobody has posted one in a month, so what the hell.

http://8tracks.com/psychopathology/fastcore-radio

JUL 2 Cianyx
JUL 9 SeveredSurvival
JUL 16 Webbtje
JUL 23 ChemicalFire
JUL 30 RPExecutor
AUG 06 BlackSymphony6
AUG 13 LucasGtrGod
AUG 20 Annihislater
AUG 27 The WildChild
SEP 3 illuminatiano
SEP 10 Riffmast
SEP 17 we_built_a_tree
SEP 24 Contraband
OCT 01 Vermintide
OCT 08 severed-metal
OCT 15 Psychopathology
OCT 22 duncang
OCT 29 Scourge441
NOV 5 The Virtuoso
Last edited by Psychopathology at Jun 26, 2010,
Absolute scummy and filthy hardcore. Perfect mix!! Dont have anything by half of the bands, and dont have that D.R.I. album either. Good man for stickin up a mix.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
My inner punk approves of this playlist:

Infest - Brilliant band, love the absoloutley metal vocals, reminds me of Sean Killian doing punk.

Siege - Not actually heard this album all the way through, this song has made me download it for that purpose.

D.R.I - I'm more a fan of their later thrashier work, but the first album was amazing too.

**** on the Beach - Not heard of this band before, but instantly loving them for the vocals and cool bass line.

Capitalist Casualties - Not heard these guys too, enjoying it and will check out further.

S.O.B - Crazy band, need more of their material too.

The Endless Blockade - Goddamn that was an amazing song, my favourite type of grind that knows when to slow down and add groovier riffs to make you bang your head.

Impetigo - Classic band, that intro sample is crazy "THE CRIMSON EXECUTIONER CRIES OUT FOR BLOOD!" Brilliant riffs, drums and vocals all the way through this song.

Ah damn. I wanted to do a hardcore list as well. Great Power Violence list you have there.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 25, 2010,
Don't know much hardcore, I will check this out then. And if nobody minds, I suppose I'll try and come up with a mix starting next Friday.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Stranglehold
Absolute scummy and filthy hardcore. Perfect mix!! Dont have anything by half of the bands, and dont have that D.R.I. album either. Good man for stickin up a mix.

Glad to hear you liked it, and Dirty Rotten LP is absolutely essential man, one of the best in the genre.

Quote by logboy
The Endless Blockade - Goddamn that was an amazing song, my favourite type of grind that knows when to slow down and add groovier riffs to make you bang your head.

You really gotta get Primitive then, the best tracks on it are sludgy, power electronics influenced, Man is the Bastard worshipping powerhouses. They're definitely one of the best new school PV acts.
Dammit, my turn was supposed to be on Friday. Sorry guys.
Sign me up for the next available spot, I guess.
Will do, though I suspect a few of the people on the list won't end up making one. I'd put one together before hand, then jump on it if they forget.
Nah, go ahead and take it Scourge, just sign me up for whenever psychopathology.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
what are the req's of doing this? cause I might be interested
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
This mix was ****ing excellent! Hadn't heard S.O.B so that was a treat.Siege are one of the best bands ever for sure!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Musically speaking, I thought this was utter shite.

Nevertheless it made for a fucking awesome listen!
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by The Virtuoso
Nah, go ahead and take it Scourge, just sign me up for whenever psychopathology.

No, I meant my turn was supposed to be last Friday. As in, the 18th. I missed it.

Also, listened to the current mix and enjoyed it very much.
Quote by Riffmast
This mix was ****ing excellent! Hadn't heard S.O.B so that was a treat.

Yeah, S.O.B. are up there with Lip Cream and G.I.S.M., definitely some of Japan's best stuff.
I must check out Lip Cream next then! I've listined to this mix about 5 times now.It rules so hard.i wish these kind of bands could be discussed in this forum.Any time one tries in the Hardcore thread they die after 3 posts.
Quote by Steve08

Try the Punk forum. They've had a healthy discussion on Japanese bands and Melodic Crust for a while
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
hmmm,i defs shall.
Quote by Steve08

Since Dyers isn't around anymore, we've got to keep this up
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Since Dyers isn't around anymore, we've got to keep this up
He'll be back soon enough.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?