So i have a little demo of a song im working on it would be cool to get some feedback.
its in my profile called powermetal
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I'll second the suggestion to get some different drums. Other than that, the song had some good upside. Its the kind of song that makes the head band. However, I would through in a few more transitions to change things up. It began to feel a tad repedative toward the end and excesive headbanging for extended periods of time can lead to injury. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330469
the only part i dont think that fits is 1:26 but i think the rest of the song parts fit perfectly into each other and the parts sound really good, specially the beggining. BTW, you can fix that with vocals though and i think the drumming was too plain for the genre, but i dont hear that much the genre though (only Iced Eearth and Angra)

overall you did an awsome writing and recording job
my first suggestion would be to throw in a second guitar part to beef up the sections with leads, like the first riff. it would make it sound thicker and cooler.

and the drums do get a bit annoying too. i like the song itself though, with some vocals over top of it, you'd have a very cool power metal song.

check mine out if you have time!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328377
sounded awesome,what do you use for your drums?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
oh thanks! i just import midi drums into garageband and use the 'rock kit" soundfont. i actually don't like it too much, the bass drum is muddy and the cymbals are kind of thin and too heavy on reverb, so i'm probably just gonna download one more appropriate for metal. i think there's one called "headbanger kit" that would sound good in heavier kinds of metal but i've only used it once and that was on the fancy, beefed-up computers at my university, so i don't really know how it'd sound on my wimpy macbook
Yeah, first thing I noticed is a second guitar would mix in nicely,Also, change the drums up some, I see you got fill in there but maybe change the actual beat up after a few of the fills.