Hello,

since I began to play guitar I focused on Nirvana songs and now I can play
pretty much all of them, which is probably no big deal since most of them are kinda easy.
Then I bought an acoustic guitar for their unplugged album.

But now that I've done that I'm not sure about what to do next and
a little bit overwhelmed, cause there is so much.

I would be open to any suggestions that can help me find out on which techniques
or songs I should focus. (preferable acoustic)

Thanks for any advice.
so you only know nirvana?

PSN: reldask
Quote by DontPushMongo
learn to play real chords?
power chords can only get you so far...

Well, I can play the common barre chords like major, minor and dom7 if that's what you mean?
What exactly is the problem with the unplugged album? If you know all their other songs like you claim, I don't see why the acoustic album should pose a new challenge.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
What exactly is the problem with the unplugged album? If you know all their other songs like you claim, I don't see why the acoustic album should pose a new challenge.

I didn't mean that the acoustic album is a problem, must be a misunderstanding, my english is not the best.
So Nirvana is all you can play?
Just branch out into some more complex stuff. I can't tell you what to learn without you telling us what bands you enjoy.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Queza
Well, I can play the common barre chords like major, minor and dom7 if that's what you mean?

haha i was just trying to be a dick.

seriously though, try to play other types of music, and challenge yourself.
its no secret that nirvana guitar isn't the greatest you'll get to play.