So what'd you guys think of this album? I just downloaded it and listened to it. I though it's nothing worth complaining about considering his age but certainly not even close to his best.
Pure garbage. Ozzy should have retired once the 80's were over. Everything after the 80's that he's put out has been laughable at best.
I don't like the title track "Scream" its pretty bad...I have not listened to any other tracks on the album simply because the first song I heard from the album gave me a bad impression.
Quote by Zayrank
I don't like the title track "Scream" its pretty bad...I have not listened to any other tracks on the album simply because the first song I heard from the album gave me a bad impression.

Well he's got some songs that start acoustic very reminicent of songs like tired and mama I'm coming home but then there's suddenly a crushing overdrive guitar wailing heavy riffs and it kills the song
who knows, maybe the album he writes with Gus G will be better.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Jeff Beck's Emotion and Commotion is better.

Haven't heard it yet. However most people seem fairly negative about it, so I get a bad feeling. And I know right off the bat that what the guy I quoted said is very true.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by oneblackened
who knows, maybe the album he writes with Gus G will be better.

This is the album he wrote with Gus