So, I've already looked at Google and eBay and I've pretty much made my decision, but I just wanna make sure by talking to actual people.

The music store in my mall is boasting an Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde for $600 (usd). I don't the specs of what bridge, pickups, etc. it has. I assume they're standard.

Is this a good price for this guitar? Forget about the budget. Is this worth saving up for?

Again, I've already checked several other sources, I just wanna double check. What do you guys think?
Just get a normal Epiphone Les Paul and add some EMGs to it. You're only paying for Zakks name and lame paint job on that guitar.
Quote by TorturedSoul666
Just get a normal Epiphone Les Paul and add some EMGs to it. You're only paying for Zakks name and lame paint job on that guitar.

Indeed, its a sucker for Wylde fans who want his sig paint job.
Your getting pretty much a standard with a custom's inlays and split diamond head stock, plus his signature stuff minus the EMGs. I like the paint job... I say go for it
It may cost you about the same to modify a standard Epi LP. The only big difference I see is the maple neck on the ZW. Maybe the neck profile is different too? I dunno.
used to have one, sucked ass.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by TorturedSoul666

You speak the truth. I am actually getting a Zakk Wylde les paul too but its not even going to be a epiphone let alone a gibson. Im just gonna throw in some Dragonfire active pickups on an Agile les paul copy then repaint it with the $30 Bullseye decal set from ebay. Much cheaper and its the same thing in the end.