i want to know your thoughts of it. Personally i think they have changed a fair amount but the more i listen to it the more i like it. go!
that album is SIC
My Gear

Dime Razorback Explosion
Line 6 75w half stack
Dean MLX EMG-hz
Line 6 30w combo
Hardcore forum please, chaps.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by ShredHead396
Why do we keep getting threads about this fail album

*reported*

I love how it's a "fail album", but within a quick glance of your profile I see the username "ShredHead396" a song called "As The Undead Hordes Of The ArchDemons March Upon the Living", a picture of a BC Rich Warlock and a birthdate in 1995. Lol.

But yeah, PWD rightly go in the hardcore forum. Take it there good sir.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Matezma
"Oh LOL some dude was born in 1995!!!11!!"

Your face, shut it.

You were born in 1999
personally i like the album. changed there sound a bit but i like it. goin to see them in september with devil wears prada and ghost inside
Quote by hendo93
personally i like the album. changed there sound a bit but i like it. goin to see them in september with devil wears prada and ghost inside

That will be a show and a half.

But seriously, hardcore forum already. I'm gonna chuck another *report* on this
Yeah, Dyer's isn't about just now so it's a bit pointless. Just leave it to die.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by asator
I love how it's a "fail album", but within a quick glance of your profile I see the username "ShredHead396" a song called "As The Undead Hordes Of The ArchDemons March Upon the Living", a picture of a BC Rich Warlock and a birthdate in 1995. Lol.

But yeah, PWD rightly go in the hardcore forum. Take it there good sir.

1.Even I think my username on this site is terrible, forgive me
2.That song is just for fun, do you judge Alex Webster or the guys from Naglfar by their song titles?
3.Yes, that Warlock was my first guitar, and i don't even play it anymore, i use my RR3 and i should be getting a Moser Explorer some months from now
4. I'm 15....how is this even funny in the slightest? your 2 years older than me, so lets show a little maturity and stop with the stereotypical insults, eg. Judging members by their username,age,gear etc
Quote by ShredHead396
1.Even I think my username on this site is terrible, forgive me
2.That song is just for fun, do you judge Alex Webster or the guys from Naglfar by their song titles?
3.Yes, that Warlock was my first guitar, and i don't even play it anymore, i use my RR3 and i should be getting a Moser Explorer some months from now
4. I'm 15....how is this even funny in the slightest? your 2 years older than me, so lets show a little maturity and stop with the stereotypical insults, eg. Judging members by their username,age,gear etc

1. Whatever.
2. "Naglfar" Sorry, but...who? I imagine I'd find their music just as funny, judging by their name. And it's hard to tell it's a joke song and/or judge you by anything else when it's the only one there...
3. Whatever.
4. I did say it was within a quick glance of your profile, I haven't exactly researched you to come up with a good insult...I just thought I'd be harsh cos you were slagging off Parkway, who I happen to like. Also, you used the phrase "fail album", so don't bother talking about immaturity or "stereotypical insults". I also find you funny in general - you remind me of myself when I was 14-15 and in my shitty metal / trying-to-seem-older-and-more-intelligent-than-I-was phase. You'll probably laugh at how you used to be when you're a year or 2 older as well.

EDIT: YouTubed these "Naglfar" characters. Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. I would DEFINITELY judge them negatively, based more on the fact that they're absolute shit more than anything. Also, Alex Webster is very technically talented, but he's never come up with anything I would enjoy listening to, and he's in one of the most ridiculous bands in the world. Soo...yep, I'd judge him too.

Enough flaming in a spam thread now though, let's just let it die eh?
Last edited by asator at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by asator
1. Whatever.
2. "Naglfar" Sorry, but...who? I imagine I'd find their music just as funny, judging by their name. And it's hard to tell it's a joke song and/or judge you by anything else when it's the only one there...
3. Whatever.
4. I did say it was within a quick glance of your profile, I haven't exactly researched you to come up with a good insult...I just thought I'd be harsh cos you were slagging off Parkway, who I happen to like. Also, you used the phrase "fail album", so don't bother talking about immaturity or "stereotypical insults". I also find you funny in general - you remind me of myself when I was 14-15 and in my shitty metal / trying-to-seem-older-and-more-intelligent-than-I-was phase. You'll probably laugh at how you used to be when you're a year or 2 older as well.

EDIT: YouTubed these "Naglfar" characters. Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. I would DEFINITELY judge them negatively, based more on the fact that they're absolute shit more than anything. Also, Alex Webster is very technically talented, but he's never come up with anything I would enjoy listening to, and he's in one of the most ridiculous bands in the world. Soo...yep, I'd judge him too.

Enough flaming in a spam thread now though, let's just let it die eh?

You lost this argument right about here

Have fun listening to FailWay Shite
It's like watching disabled puppies fight.

Cute, but retarded all the same.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by ShredHead396
You lost this argument right about here

Have fun listening to FailWay Shite

Oh I seeee, you're a moron. Okay, cheerio. Enjoy your "Naglfar" and Cannibal Corpse.
^Just pretend he's funny

He's like the offspring of Dylar and SeriousMan but wayyy more retarded

Nah, that's actually a complement to him.

Carry on.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Last edited by The Wildchild at Jun 26, 2010,