Just now, I realized something. Throughout my school life, I have had only one consistent friend. I started out with just him. Then I made some new friends. Then back to just him. It repeats, and repeats. My life's been pretty shit, recently, and it didn't help that all my friends were moving away. except for the one. Then, I realized that every time I cycled through friends, I, as a person, grew. Suddenly, it came to me! My friends moving away wasn't bad, it was good! This is a sign, to enter a new, better phase of my life! I have already began my quest to become a better person! Cue Triumphant music! (For some reason, I imagined He-Man saying all that)

So, have you kids ever had any epiphanys?
-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
Yeah, upon reading this thread I realized I shouldn't be reading this thread.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I had an epiphany once. He died... Turns out epiphany's can't live off peanuts like you see in all the cartoons.

Or am I thinking of elephants?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
i realized that i want to open up an ice cream shoppe with some from the pit
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
i always wanted a really good one, but santa always got me some cheapo so i've stopped asking for one
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! I've just had a giant clusterfuck of knowledge hit me at once the second I entered this thread....An Epiphany if you will. I think I have figured out how to overcome shyness around women. Ok hear me out

1. Pick out a magazine and thumb through it for a photo of the prettiest girl in that magazine, and make sure that in that photo, she's looking into the camera, i.e. at you. These sorts of pictures are common in advertisements in all magazines, or tabloid magazines. A copy of Vogue is great if you have one.
2. Next time you have to go to the bathroom, take the magazine into the bathroom, and take a shit while looking at the picture straight in her fucking eyes. Keep eye contact with the picture the entire time. Use your mind to imagine that hot chick in the magazine is standing there watching you, and she's like "Uh, wtf are you doing?", but you're all "fuck yeah, I'm taking a huge dump. So what?" like a smug, confident bastard. For extra effect, imagine that she's impressed by your gumption to take a massive shit in front of her, because chicks love confidence.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Last edited by /PurpleWhalez/ at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! I've just had a giant cluserfuck of knowledge hit me at once the second I entered this thread....An Epiphany if you will. I think I have figured out how to overcome shyness around women. Ok hear me out

1. Pick out a magazine and thumb through it for a photo of the prettiest girl in that magazine, and make sure that in that photo, she's looking into the camera, i.e. at you. These sorts of pictures are common in advertisements in all magazines, or tabloid magazines. A copy of Vogue is great if you have one.
2. Next time you have to go to the bathroom, take the magazine into the bathroom, and take a shit while looking at the picture straight in her fucking eyes. Keep eye contact with the picture the entire time. Use your mind to imagine that hot chick in the magazine is standing there watching you, and she's like "Uh, wtf are you doing?", but you're all "fuck yeah, I'm taking a huge dump. So what?" like a smug, confident bastard. For extra effect, imagine that she's impressed by your gumption to take a massive shit in front of her, because chicks love confidence.

Sir, we at the University of Life would like to award you an honourary PhD(stands for phucking huge dick, btw) for this advice, which will no doubt enhance the lives of so many people.
Sadly, we can't swing a Nobel Prize nomination quite yet, but give us time.
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! I've just had a giant cluserfuck of knowledge hit me at once the second I entered this thread....An Epiphany if you will. I think I have figured out how to overcome shyness around women. Ok hear me out

WAT.
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

I think you're onto something there..
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
*BIG PICTURE ALERT*

I read this.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

lol genius
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by CaptainBumout
*BIG PICTURE ALERT*
*4chan advice*
I read this.

half of those things will turn you into a huge prick because you're not being yourself and pretending to be a better person than you actually are, and when people get to know you, they'll quickly drop you. Nobody can charade being better than they are for long.

If you're taking life advice from 4chan, you're doing something wrong.
the epiphany that childpronz is widely accessible and easy to hide If you understand computers
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

You sir. win this thread.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! I've just had a giant clusterfuck of knowledge hit me at once the second I entered this thread....An Epiphany if you will. I think I have figured out how to overcome shyness around women. Ok hear me out

Ok I got this far, but the bitch is refusing to give me a blumpkin.

Should I just bash her with the cover to the back of the toilet?
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

Doing this as a straight woman has quite the opposite effect.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Doing this as a straight woman has quite the opposite effect.

Can't decide if this is an attampt to ++ profile views or not.
Quote by VVolverin3
I had an epiphany once. He died... Turns out epiphany's can't live off peanuts like you see in all the cartoons.

Or am I thinking of elephants?

Almost certainly. You've gotten the whole thing wrong, you don't know what they are at all.

On topic: I've never had an epiphany, I'd rather get a real Gibson
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by whalepudding
Almost certainly. You've gotten the whole thing wrong, you don't know what they are at all.

On topic: I've never had an epiphany, I'd rather get a real Gibson.

No, no. You're thinking of epiphone

OT: I think I might have epiphany, I've had a couple seizures when looking at a flashing strobe.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by MightyAl
Can't decide if this is an attampt to ++ profile views or not.

Nah, if I wanted that I'd claim to be attractive with 36DD breasts. Also, I'd have a pink statement in my sig announcing myself as a girl.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
At a party last night I realised that a high five is actually a high ten.

Minds were blown everywhere.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
At a party last night I realised that a high five is actually a high ten.

Minds were blown everywhere.

Not necessarily.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Not necessarily.

Well that'd be a high 6, assuming the second party is in better shape.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by fail
Nah, if I wanted that I'd claim to be attractive with 36DD breasts. Also, I'd have a pink statement in my sig announcing myself as a girl.

I'm laik all those thingzzz lollz

and I'm still not beating Kensai's profileviews :'(

I thought the 4chan thing was a bit lame. Not epiphany-worthy.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I'm laik all those thingzzz lollz

and I'm still not beating Kensai's profileviews :'(

I thought the 4chan thing was a bit lame. Not epiphany-worthy.

My breasts are bigger!
C'mon, let's compare on our profiles!

(and beat kensai in profile views)
I've had this Imma gurl lollzzz =)=) <3<3 shit in my sig for weeks and he's still getting more profileviews!

but ok LOLZ I'l post first!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I've had this Imma gurl lollzzz =)=) <3<3 shit in my sig for weeks and he's still getting more profileviews!

but ok LOLZ I'l post first!

goddammit, even you have more views than me
Quote by BeastlyBassist
No, no. You're thinking of epiphone

OT: I think I might have epiphany, I've had a couple seizures when looking at a flashing strobe.

No, no. Your thinking of epilepsy

I read a very moving epiphany the other day on a fellow who passed away not long ago. twas quite noble.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
No, no. Your thinking of epilepsy

I read a very moving epiphany the other day on a fellow who passed away not long ago. twas quite noble.

No, no. You're thinking of eulogy.

I wonder if he died from swine flu though, there was a huge epiphany of it in the US and Mexico a while back.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
No, no. You're thinking of eulogy.

I wonder if he died from swine flu though, there was a huge epiphany of it in the US and Mexico a while back.

No no you're thinking of an epidemic.

I've never had an epiphany, but my pregnant wife did. She couldn't handle natural childbirth.
Quote by CoreysMonster
goddammit, even you have more views than me

Yeah, like I'm falling for that one
Quote by SeveralSpecies
No no you're thinking of an epidemic.

I've never had an epiphany, but my pregnant wife did. She couldn't handle natural childbirth.

No no, you're thinking of an epidural.

My uncle passed away a while back, and he had a wonderfully-written epiphany inscribed on his gravestone.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
No no, you're thinking of an epidural.

My uncle passed away a while back, and he had a wonderfully-written epiphany inscribed on his gravestone.

No no, that's an epitaph.

And there's not many epiphanies here on the east coast. Those things happen mostly in california.

edit: I hope we don't get warned, this is fun
Quote by SeveralSpecies
edit: I hope we don't get warned, this is fun

I've already got an active warning. I should probably stop

no, no. You're thinking of an earthquake
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
I've already got an active warning. I should probably stop

no, no. You're thinking of an earthquake

Ohhhhh sorry. Epicenter was the word. Epicenter.

Good game. Maybe next time. (Ok I suggest no more of this lol. Let the thread die )
Yeah, upon reading this thread I realized I shouldn't be reading this thread.

This...

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN