the title says it all.

any suggestion? Im trying to learn Casiopea's songs, but find it too hard
I play altern songs, and few jazz like Jamiroquai and stuff

Please dont give me a hard song
Im new to this genre.

Im hoping for a serious answer.
kthxbye
Muse - Undisclosed Desires is a good slap song, same with Daft Punk - Something about us, it's relatively easy slap songs, good for getting the technique right
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Well you've already said something like Jamiroquai, so I'd suggest looking into them more. Virtual Insanity?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Jamiroquai isn't really jazz but yeah, look into him more, and for some kind of similar bands / bassists, check out the meters and the bamboos.
Quote by Anthony1991
Muse - Undisclosed Desires is a good slap song, same with Daft Punk - Something about us, it's relatively easy slap songs, good for getting the technique right

Yeah that was the song where Chris Wolstenholme said he was going to use 'uncool slap bass'. Never understood why he chose to play the song in slap if he didn't like it. Either way it's a good slap song.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Anthony1991

umm I already learn both of them

I used to be a big fan of Daft Punk and now Im a huge fan of Muse (Chris is my biggest Influence )
thanks for the comments

Quote by fleajr_1412
Well you've already said something like Jamiroquai, so I'd suggest looking into them more. Virtual Insanity?

well a month ago im having a hard time learning Virtual Insanity and I decided to quit XD
thanks, I may try it again
Last edited by baguuy at Jun 26, 2010,
Emergency on Planet Earth.

Jamiroquai.

It's awesome. Do it.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Bass First
Jamiroquai isn't really jazz but yeah, look into him more, and for some kind of similar bands / bassists, check out the meters and the bamboos.

They're 'acid jazz' apparently.

Look up Marcus Miller, jazzy slap bassist. The bass-only version of Scoop is amazing.
Thank you for the "Emergency on Planet Earth", a good song indeed

and Marcus Miller... I have his album, but I think I have a problem learning his songs
any recommendation for Marcus Miller's song that is not too hard to play? thanks btw
Quote by baguuy
and Marcus Miller... I have his album, but I think I have a problem learning his songs any recommendation for Marcus Miller's song that is not too hard to play? thanks btw

Tom Scott - Apple Juice
David Sanborn - As We Speak

Always liked MM as a side man.