so....
im going to order it from thomann.de with some other stuff and there are alot of cables there, and i dont know which ones are the best
i need 1 cable 10-15 meters and 1 to go from a pedal to the amp( a short one)
both under 100 eu
Wow, I doubt you could find a cable for 100 EU, unless you're using the most overrated piece of crap ever, Monster. First of all, for the amp to pedal, try to get yourself that is 3 meters or shorter. If you use a pedal and not an effects processor, you'll need a cable as long as the one you use for your guitar since you need to step on it. I'm seeing some ridiculously overpriced cables on that website... don't you live near a music store?

I'll give you one important tip:
Never waste money on overpriced cables! Just get a cable that is good and will work. Never buy overrated, overpriced, Monster Cables!
I'm also looking for guitar -> amp cable from Thomann.de

What should i go for? Keeping the price low
Quote by BlackSabba
Wow, I doubt you could find a cable for 100 EU, unless you're using the most overrated piece of crap ever, Monster. First of all, for the amp to pedal, try to get yourself that is 3 meters or shorter. If you use a pedal and not an effects processor, you'll need a cable as long as the one you use for your guitar since you need to step on it. I'm seeing some ridiculously overpriced cables on that website... don't you live near a music store?

I'll give you one important tip:
Never waste money on overpriced cables! Just get a cable that is good and will work. Never buy overrated, overpriced, Monster Cables!

This is junk advice.

Monster cables are priced pretty high, but for the quality and lifetime warranty, it's a great deal.
Sure, their lower end cables are crap. I wouldn't get anything under the performer 500 series, or youre basically buying the name. And you don't need to buy the most expensive cable offered either. Use your brain.

I've had multiple planet waves cables fail. Never had to return a monster yet.

I don't know if the monster warranty applies in Europe. I would try to find something solid and local with a good warranty.
neither? i don't really like planet waves.

where are you in europe?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i dont live in europe :@
anyways im still not sure which is best - monster/elixir/klotz
wah, getting confused. two people posting questions in the same thread

if you're in the UK (this is to morecowbell11), either award session/cleartones ( http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html ) or klotz ( http://www.wix.com/kablkabl/kabl is about the cheapest) would probably be worth a try (i haven't got round to trying the klotz ones yet, they're a bit dearer than the cleartones but are allegedly better). Both made to order.

if you're not in europe (to philipk), where are you? most guitar stuff (goes for most things) vary in terms of value etc. depending on what country you're in.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im asking the questions! its mah thread!
anyways im ordering other stuff from thomann and im getting free shipment so it doesnt matter
I've never had any issues with my Monster cables. Yes, they are a little pricey. But it's free to replace them. And the quality is top notch . . .
but there might be better value stuff in your own country.

anyway, thomann seems to have klotz la grange. I'd consider that. Haven't tried them, but have been hearing very good things, and they're pretty low capacitance. you have to pay a fair bit more to get better, i think.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i am going to have to say monster. i have messed up all sorts of cables, and i have had my monsters for 6 or 7 years now and they work perfectly. when they break, all i have to do is drive to their closest retailer (10 mins away), hand them the broken cable, and they hand me a brand new one (no receipt necessary from what i have heard), that will last me another 6-7+ years or maybe longer. it is just too easy, and they would literally be the last cables i buy. i have two 12 foot Monster Rock cables, four 21 foot monster rock cables, and three 9 inch patch cables, 4 or so 6 foot monster high end speaker cables, and they have won my business for life.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/