I use 20 guitar pedals, which are all large or medium sizes. I was wondering if anyone knew of a pedal board that can hold my pedals without going custom, or if i should just build my own. Thanks

I currently can only keep 8 of my pedals on my current pedalboard at a time... ITS TERRIBLE!!! I HAVE 7 DISTORTIONS THAT ARE AMAZING (i play live a lot and I can't use the same distortions for more than a song or two in a row)
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Almost all pedal board makers have boards that can hold eight. Just google for them. I don't see the dilemma.
Quote by JayLacelle
Almost all pedal board makers have boards that can hold eight. Just google for them. I don't see the dilemma.

that he has 20 :\
20 and counting... I also don't want to spend that much, im not going to be touring all over the world anytime soon... just to bring to gigs, rehearsals, and have at home.
Guitars:
Gibson Custom ES-137
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:

You're probably going to have to build two boards. I'd get two IKEA GORM shelves and use those to build 'em.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I was thinking two pedal train pros, but they're so expensive!
Guitars:
Gibson Custom ES-137
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:

You could buy 2 stagg pedal cases, which are hard-case and real strong, would know as i own one myself...will be perfect for constant giging
You could find someone who makes flightcases near to you and get custom flightcases to the right dimensions rather than getting Pedaltrains.

Oh, and we need pictures of them pedals
Last edited by ze monsta at Jun 26, 2010,
Just go custom, it'll fit your needs more specifically, and you get badass points for homemade gear.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want to carry 20 pedals and a power supply on one board. Sounds like a hernia waiting to happen to me.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??