So what are some main things to remember that helped you improve?

i've noticed the first pitch will sound ok but then i have to do a tiny breath when changing pitch and it sounds weird till i take a new breath

i'm using an electric piano and i can't seem to match a note to my voice

mouth, jaw, neck, throat.. The technique required in these parts confuse me analogies help me visualise things clearly rather than people saying "loosen your throat"
Quote by WrathOfTheGods
what does this have to do with hot naked girls?

This.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Where are they!??!!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
When your jaw is tense it's like some guy holding your neck in a chokehold, who in turn puts some other dude (Your throat) in a stranglehold, who then kicks your vocal chords in the balls everytime you try and sing.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by Ghast
When your jaw is tense it's like some guy holding your neck in a chokehold, who in turn puts some other dude (Your throat) in a stranglehold, who then kicks your vocal chords in the balls everytime you try and sing.

WIN!

TS - I don't normally just generally recommend my website for a good general-purpose read (though I often recommend specific pages or paragraphs because before I made the site, I found myself writing the same things over and over again), but check out www.thebelcantotechnique.com . It is full of analogies such as what you are looking for.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.