I don't know what it's called, on my Ibanez its the little piece of black plastic that holds the strings into the bridge.

I lost one of them, where can I get a replacement? And do you think I can use anything else in its place until I get a replacement?

thanks.
pics would be preffered, otherwise, we can be playing guessing game for hours
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Because thats not my guitar I just got that of google, but do you see What i'm missing? Do you know what it's called?
is it one of those little block things, that press onto the sting to hold it in when you tighten it?
so you want a string retaining block for a zr trem.

part number 2zr2-3

ask your ibanez dealer to order one for you.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
^ it`s not even the same bridge

it was just an example
Quote by guitar12
yeah number 2, thanks for this by the way.

no prob. you can probably find a little metal thing somewhere around your house, that would fit
good then, i dont see what you could do with this though, other than email the guy, which is probably what you are supposed to do
Now I know what it is, but it's still impossible to buy it... I went on that guys ebay shop and he dosen't seem to sell them anymore.
Quote by guitar12
Now I know what it is, but it's still impossible to buy it... I went on that guys ebay shop and he dosen't seem to sell them anymore.

that sucks... any local guitar shops around you?
Quote by olix95
that sucks... any local guitar shops around you?

Yeah, I doubt they will be able to help but I guess I will give it a go anyway.
cottam guitars is about a hours drive away from york, wigan postcode but leigh is closer to warrington, and for 3 pound for the part and about 1/2 hour of messing about, do it yourself (fiddly but worth the experience)
Quote by guitar12
Yeah, I doubt they will be able to help but I guess I will give it a go anyway.

yeah, you should... you never know, some of those places have some of the most unexpected extra things laying around