What are the requirments that warrants the closing of a thread? It would be nice to know what they are rather than return to the thread with questions only to find it closed. Not all of us can stay online all day and all night. Not all of us have a web enabled cell phone too. Knowing what the requirments would help UG members choose their questions more carefully rather than "chat" their way through a thread only to start another of the same subject thread and risk being banned.
Last edited by spiderjump at Jun 26, 2010,
I already looked at that. All that is common sense. I am just seeing threads closed when they get up to 3 or 4 pages long. What's up with that?
Quote by spiderjump
I already looked at that. All that is common sense. I am just seeing threads closed when they get up to 3 or 4 pages long. What's up with that?

Most likely just a slow response time from the devs. They have lives too you know.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by spiderjump
What are "devs"?

I guess he meant the mods.

Sometimes the bigger threads get closed also due to the fact that they usually resort to spam. if you have specific examples, I could tell you why they were closed.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS