Hey guys, I just checked my uni results for my final year and it says "Second class honours first division" and it says "approved by exam board". Now I think that means that I've got a 2:1 and it's final, and Yahoo! Answers agrees. BUT I'm not entirely sure and I need some kind of confirmation or reassurance.

So does anyone know for definite that what I think is true? I'm shitting myself here because I can't afford anything less and I'm not entirely sure and I'm shaking and nervous.
You actually trust Yahoo! Answers?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
It's a 2.1.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I'm in a bad state, yahoo answers and my friend Dean are my best options until I get a reply on Facebook from my lecturer.

And to the above, are you entirely sure? Like I said, I'm really logging it.
Quote by smartalec007
You actually trust Yahoo! Answers?

If he trusted Yahoo Answers, he wouldn't be asking here, would he?

EDIT:
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
get a reply on Facebook from my lecturer.

Could you try ringing the school? Surely they have a general assitance number you can ring, and someone there might understand what it means?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jun 26, 2010,
Worrying isn't going to help. Calm yourself man. I'm pretty sure if it says "Approved by exam board" that means it's final. They're not going to publish results and then say "LOL j/k...had ya going there didn't we"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Yup - I got my results yesterday. They'd say first class honours for a first, either upper second/higher second/first class second for 2.1, lower second/possibly just second for 2.2 and third class.

Assuming your uni isn't just weird, you should probably be confident that you've got a 2.1.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
If he trusted Yahoo Answers, he wouldn't be asking here, would he?

The funny part is he went to the pit for a second opinion.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
The funny part is he went to the pit for a second opinion.

A few people here know what they're talking about. Yahoo Answers is like YouTube: 99% of the people commenting are idiots. Asking here is kinda like asking a friend: you can't really trust they know the answer, but they might have a fair idea of what's going on. That's how I see it, anyway.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
A few people here know what they're talking about. Yahoo Answers is like YouTube: 99% of the people commenting are idiots. Asking here is kinda like asking a friend: you can't really trust they know the answer, but they might have a fair idea of what's going on. That's how I see it, anyway.

Agreed.
Whoop congratulations on your 2.1.

Your faculty wouldn't put something like that up unless it was true

What are you going to do now?
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Agreed, bcs on yahoo answers some people r there just to screw ppl over but here we care to help our fellow guitarists
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Whoop congratulations on your 2.1.

Your faculty wouldn't put something like that up unless it was true

What are you going to do now?

Thanks a lot, I've calmed down now and am feeling pretty great. I just get really nervous about these things and need reassurance constantly.

I'm going to email some universities next week to see if I can creep onto a PhD programme. Failing that, work for a year and apply for PhD and a graduate-medical degree programme for an Autumn 2011 start. We'll see how it goes.

Have you graduated yet? I remember reading that you're doing a degree.
Yeah I got my 2.1. in Linguistics and English language

Don't you need to do a masters before you can do a phd?
Congratulations to you too!

If you get a 2:1 you can go on to do a PhD without doing a Master's. So that'll save me some money.