So, I've built up a nice collection of pedals now, but I don't know how to order them. The biggest problem is that my amp doesn't have an effect loop for delays and stuff, so everything has to be in a straight chain together. The effects:

Delay, Phase, Fuzz, EQ, Wah, Flanger, and a microamp.

My idea was to order them as Fuzz->EQ->Microamp->Wah->Delay->Flanger. Does that look okay?

Also, does anyone have suggestions for pedalboards and power sources?
Quote by iforgot120
So, I've built up a nice collection of pedals now, but I don't know how to order them. The biggest problem is that my amp doesn't have an effect loop for delays and stuff, so everything has to be in a straight chain together. The effects:

Delay, Phase, Fuzz, EQ, Wah, Flanger, and a microamp.

My idea was to order them as Fuzz->EQ->Microamp->Wah->Delay->Flanger. Does that look okay?

Also, does anyone have suggestions for pedalboards and power sources?

I would go wah, fuzz, eq, flanger, delay, microamp...I think. I've never used a Microamp...so I'm not sure on that one...and some people like fuzz before wah. But modulation and delays usually go at the end of the chain (flanger and delay in your case). Unless your amp has an effects loop. In that case, I'd try the EQ, delay and flanger in there. Just experiment and see which scenario sounds best to you.

For pedalboards...cheapest route is probably to just build your own. Power supplies...I'd get a one spot system since you only have 6 pedals. If you want an actual pedal case, Rondo music has some really good ones if you're in the US.

http://www.rondomusic.com/pedalcases.html
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jun 26, 2010,
I'll play around with the order of the pedals until I find something I like.

That site you linked is sweet. How would you recommend I build the board? Wood and velcro?
yeah wood and velcro is the route I'd go if you're going to build your own. Most of the cases like the ones on that page are carpet on the inside, so you just need to put velcro on your pedals and stick them on it.