I've been playing for almost a year on electrics pretty much exclusively. Electrics are my main focus but there are some days I just want to laze around with an acoustic. But I still want that ability to plug in for amplification. My budget is extremely tight, so I look at Rondomusic.com a lot. I hear good things about the sites electrics but what about their acoustics?

http://www.rondomusic.com/mjg28vtwrsleft.html

This is the one I'm interested in. Any input would be good
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Lefty
-Epiphone Les Paul Special II Lefty, name's Sonny =)
-Danelectro CM-1 Metal Pedal
-Danelectro CC-1 Chorus Pedal

I've been playing since Summer '09
My guess is badly built, dull sounding, cheap hardware, and lousy electronics.

If you're serious about acoustic, I'd say save up and get something good -- Yamaha has the FG720SL for $330, which is a little ridiculous IMHO, but it's a good guitar with a solid wood top (meaning better sound). There's plenty of other good ones, of course; I just like Yamaha because they're inexpensive and have very consistent quality. It may take longer to save up, but it's well worth it since a higher quality guitar will last you much longer than any of those SX toys.

Unless you're gigging and need to plug in, you're better off without electronics. A straight acoustic model is generally better quality than an electro-acoustic at the same price point, because with the electro you're paying for both the guitar and the electronics. In other words, for any given straight acoustic, a comparable electro model will be a bit more expensive.