Does anyone know what snare drum was used in Slipknot's self titled album. I know Joey has a signature one that he uses now, but I doubt that he used that when the first album was recorded.
You better go back even further man. I aint even got a clue what this "Drum" thing is?
I've tried google, all I can find is the signature one.
A snare drum is the drum that goes at the center of the kit. It makes a hard hitting kinda piercing sound. A little like the sound of hitting a trash can/
Quote by backlash92
A snare drum is the drum that goes at the center of the kit. It makes a hard hitting kinda piercing sound. A little like the sound of hitting a trash can/

Something like this?

Quote by backlash92
A little like the sound of hitting a trash can

If this is the case, they're doing it wrong.

Edit:

I searched for crap snare drum on google and this is all I could find.

Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by backlash92

Oh man...
Meh.

Don't worry dude. All the regs are like this. Just head onto the slipknot thread, they can possibly help.
you need to work on your google skills man http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Joey_Jordison#Joey_Jordison.27s_equipment

Slipknot Self Titled Album Tour

OCDP or Pearl MMX drums with Zildjian cymbals (this is before the Paiste endorsement in May 2001)(as seen in the "Wait and Bleed" Video)

o 22x18 bass drum
o 14x5 snare
o 10x8,12x9,13x10 toms
o 14x14 floor tom (on the left side of bass drum)
o 16x16 floor tom
o 14" Avedis Mastersound hi-hat
o 16" Z custom medium crash
o 17" Z custom medium crash
o 18" Z custom medium crash
o 18" Z custom china
o 20" Avedis rock ride
o 10" Avedis splash
o 8" Avedis splash
o 9.5" ZIL BEL