I have been seeing this pedal mentioned so much that I wanted to get some feedback on it. I see there are 2 versions of it, and it can be run with 9v up to 18v. What are the capabilities of the DLS as far as music styles, and is thier a noticeable difference between V1/V2, and running it @ other than 9v?

Thanks
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
I think it's a lower gain OD, pretty simple.

I couldn't see it doing anything your Triple Wreck can't.
The V2 can switch between the V1 and V2 circuits. It gets a good Plexi tone on the "rock" mode, and a more 80's JCM tone on the "rawk" mode. I'm more of a Rawk kinda guy, but both are very usable. It also stacks really well with other dirt. Good pedal for the price, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine, so take my words with a grain of salt, eh?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
The V2 can switch between the V1 and V2 circuits. It gets a good Plexi tone on the "rock" mode, and a more 80's JCM tone on the "rawk" mode. I'm more of a Rawk kinda guy, but both are very usable. It also stacks really well with other dirt. Good pedal for the price, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine, so take my words with a grain of salt, eh?

i do not recall that quote.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Just for laughs, and my jealousy. Hope you don't mind.

Quote by bogg808

I want a Rockerverb...do I smell a trade?

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592

so basically the old school 70/80's type stuff?
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Yeah, for the most part, but if you matched it up with either of your other dirt boxes, it could get pretty brutal.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Yeah, for the most part, but if you matched it up with either of your other dirt boxes, it could get pretty brutal.

might have to give it a try
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
I think tonefactor's got a nice return policy for just that kind of thing, just make sure you don't scratch it up. haha.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by AngryGoldfish
Are you gonna wait until the SP15 arrives? I think you should.

Oh I am, the only reason I picked up the pedals I have now is because they were super good deals. And I figure if they dont work out it shouldnt be to hard to sell them off or trade for something else. I wanted to get some feed back on the DLS since it gets mentioned alot. I know the SP 15 is cabable of anything most of these pedals are putting out, but being single channel I would like to have the option to switch from clean, a little dirty, and mean as hell via the pedals. I am sure rolling off some of the volume can accomplish some of this as well.
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic