That is bloody weird.

EDIT: But, wtf? She clothed herself, and she was raised by animals?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Jun 26, 2010,
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
They're useful for studying though.

Also, far worse are Kids like Genie who get raised in effectual isolation (or worse)

Genie spent 12 years of her life locked in her bedroom. During the day, she was tied to a child's potty chair in diapers; some nights, when she hadn't been completely forgotten, she was bound in a sleeping bag and placed in an enclosed crib with a cover made of metal screening. Indications are that Genie's father beat her with a large stick if she vocalized, and he barked and growled at her like a dog in order to keep her quiet. He also rarely allowed his wife and son to leave the house or even to speak, and he expressly forbade them to speak to Genie. By the age of 13, Genie was almost entirely mute, commanding a vocabulary of about 20 words and a few short phrases (nearly all negative, such as "stop it" and "no more")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
They're useful for studying though.

Also, far worse are Kids like Genie who get raised in effectual isolation (or worse)

That broke my heart when I saw it in Sociology a year ago
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Quote by supersac
gives a new meaning to doggy style

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Genie
Sometimes I hate the world. I wonder how a person would develop if they lived in the wild with no human interaction.
Quote by sticksause
Genie
Sometimes I hate the world. I wonder how a person would develop if they lived in the wild with no human interaction.

These feral children are the closest we can get to seeing just that.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.