does anyone know where I can find a guide on pinch harmonics? I have already tried google and ehow.
Here?

Search UG lessons.

If their not there - which they will be - check youtube.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
use the searchbar. tons of threads asking about pinch harmonics, and how to do them.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
You tube it. You can find them every where...at first it may seem that the video lessons are wrong but usualy it is something on your end. You want to be certain you have enough gain and highs for a pinch harmonic to be heard.

You also must find the correct position above or in between the pickups.

lastly the picking motion must be right. The best way I can describe it is kinda like turning a car key. while making slight contact with your thumb.
Quote by Zayrank

You also must find the correct position above or in between the pickups.

This isn't true. Pinch harmonics can be played in many locations, not just above or between the pickups. They are wherever there would be a harmonic to the note you're fretting. It's like playing natural harmonic, except instead of playing an open string, you're using finger in the same way as the nut of the guitar. You can do pinch harmonics all along the neck, even above the fretboard, provided you're at a harmonic to the note you're playing.

Finally, everybody has their own technique. Take advice from people here, lessons, and YouTube. It takes a lot of practice to get pinch harmonics consistently. Keep at it, experiment, and you'll find something that works for you.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
YOUTUBE. I learned how to play them in about an hour. I forget what the video was though.
first headbang stack.