So I just got one of these and I have everything installed for POD Farm, should be ready to go, but I have to register it on the Line6 site and when I select my model and date and stuff, it gives me a serial number (21PSG) and then says the serial number is invalid. I would have asked this on their website, but the tech support seems incompetent from the little I have read. If you guys could help me out, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Quote by sambot12
So I just got one of these and I have everything installed for POD Farm, should be ready to go, but I have to register it on the Line6 site and when I select my model and date and stuff, it gives me a serial number (21PSG) and then says the serial number is invalid. I would have asked this on their website, but the tech support seems incompetent from the little I have read. If you guys could help me out, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ring them? To be honest, their support seems like the way to go with this one, as it seems like a problem with their registration. Aside from that, check capitals/letters like numbers, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence or anything, but I think we've all done it
I would definitely take my lack of typing skills into consideration if the case was such that I had to type something.
Quote by sambot12
I would definitely take my lack of typing skills into consideration if the case was such that I had to type something.

Ahhh i see... I was just testing you But seriously, I'd give them a ring then or contact their tech support
Their lines are only open from monday to friday, but I guess I'll try posting on there.
I use a Pod GX1 - never had to register anything? I downloaded the Monkey thing - then the drivers - then Gearbox and Pod Farm 1 and 2 - authorized it thru the Gear Monkey App and everything works fine.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!