Anyone know how much these are worth? My dad picked one up at a carboot today for 60 gbp, can't wait to go home and try it!
nothing on that lookup site! it sound pretty good really, it's a SS amp 30 watts. Obviously when I returned home I was hoping for a 30w vox tube amp that could replace my laney but it was too good to be true. Definately worth £60 though considering other amps you would get that price - might try and sell it on once its been restored (a few of the knobs crackle when you turn them)
Quote by dannyyy
nothing on that lookup site! it sound pretty good really, it's a SS amp 30 watts. Obviously when I returned home I was hoping for a 30w vox tube amp that could replace my laney but it was too good to be true. Definately worth £60 though considering other amps you would get that price - might try and sell it on once its been restored (a few of the knobs crackle when you turn them)

How do you restore a solid state amp? NO guarantees you could get all the parts unless there're modern equivalent verisons.

I was under impression it was much harder to repair/fix solid states than tube amps.
It's in working order, just need something to fix the crackling when you turn the pots (my dad said he could use something - can't remember what it was).

Apart from that it seems to be a decent amp. Much better than equivalents you can get for £60.