anyone wear them?
i, personally, love them.

however, i'd like to find some tighter ones.
not super tight, but tighter than the Levi's. and a little tighter than the ones at Aeropostale.

what brands do you wear?
I like boot cuts because they don't get tucked into my shoes which is just as uncomfortable as it gets. The wide cuts are the best. Brand doesn't matter to me
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
I used to quite like them.

But im quite fussy with my clothes, i find it harder and harder to find jeans i like that aren't chav worthy.

Regrettably, im now in skinny jeans due to no alternative. Indie's better than chav *shrugs*

STOP MAKING CARGO JEANS
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I'm indifferent. Rather be naked.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
I like American Eagle's jeans more than anything else I've worn. They're a little pricey sometimes though, so watch for sales. Plus they last forever. I have some pairs that are going on 5 years and they're barely faded.
Hollister's low rise boot cuts are my favorite jeans.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
yeah, l like bootcut jeans. i usually wear either american eagle or aeropostale.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
I wear skinnies and roll up the ankles. HIPSTERWHAT!?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
... why is everybody talking about jeans? This is like talking about potatos!

I like Premier potatos because when cooked they taste great, but when you boil them they kind of just fall apart
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I have bootcut leather pants. Do it.

But I also have skinnies because I like wearing boots on the outside of my jeans... Something about spending $250 on a pair of Docs or Demonias just makes me want to show them off as much as possible.
...In my opinion.
I like boot cut jeans. they arent too tight (I hate skinnys) and they aren't too lose (I hate baggy ass jeans)

For those who want them a little tighter in the thigh area i suggest doing squats. bulking up has let me fill out all of my clothes better.
Quote by Burgery
... why is everybody talking about jeans? This is like talking about potatos!

I like Premier potatos because when cooked they taste great, but when you boil them they kind of just fall apart

i'm from idaho.
we could talk about potatoes too...
Quote by Zayrank
I like boot cut jeans. they arent too tight (I hate skinnys) and they aren't too lose (I hate baggy ass jeans)

For those who want them a little tighter in the thigh area i suggest doing squats. bulking up has let me fill out all of my clothes better.

i lift.