im about to sell a 06' mim midnight blue strat on ebay, but i cant remember how much i paid for it new.

is there a website where you can check its value?

i know the auth database site, but that just tells you the year.

its in good condition but 8th fret on top E string has a slight buzz.

help~~~~~~~~
I'd check around on craigslist and see what they're selling for in your area. They usually go for around $250-$300 around here.
Quote by irishstang_87
I'd check around on craigslist and see what they're selling for in your area. They usually go for around $250-$300 around here.

Yeah this. But I think you will get more off Ebay then off Craigslist because people on Ebay don't realize they are slightly overpaying. (Especially with the shipping fees)
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
MIM Strats sell new for $680-750 right now, but a HSS might fetch a little more. I'd charge 300-400 for it, maybe?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
MIM Strats sell new for $680-750 right now, but a HSS might fetch a little more. I'd charge 300-400 for it, maybe?

$500 in the US new. they are kind of a tough sell these days as there are tons of them on craigslist and on ebay (and in shops locally here). if you want it to move fast then $250-275 Guitar Center has been pumping them out at $300 used around here.
Personally I would not pay over 250 for a used MIM Strat sight unseen. 300 if I can play it first and it is one of those very few "special" guitars that have "the" feel and sound but,those are few and far between.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.