I read the title as bikini injuries....

TS: I am dissapoint with you.
i scraped my knee up pretty bad... but i usually make it a habit to stay on the bike
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Yes. I think there was one point in my life where I got injured about every other time I went bike riding.

The biggest ones of note for me are:

This tiny jump called "The Pit of Death". Really, it's just 2 mounds of dirt piled up. I attempted it way too slowly, my front wheel didn't make it over, I landed on my chest and had the wind knocked out of me. It wasn't that painful but it sucked because like 10 of my friends were there.

Also, I was biking on this mountain near where I live. 5 minutes into the trail, there was a giant hill. The path was full of loose rocks, dirt and gravel so the breaks didn't work and I gained way too much speed. I eventually fell over onto a prickly bush at the end of the hill. It was cool though because I saw a wild bear later that day.
downhill biking on my rather expensive marin once i managed to somehow snap the chain which lashed into my leg leaving me with a nice chain shaped gash (i only had shorts on at the time) which bled like a motherfuc*er. that was fun! and this other time i had the compulsary turn-too-quick going down a hill and flew over the handlebars with the bike landing on top of me. good thing i had a helmet on as the pedal hit the top of it and cracket it, couldda been my skull! as "danger ehren" always say, safety first kids!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Too many to count. Currently riding a brakeless fixie, collisions happen frequently. One of the worsts was last summer, went down a huge hill, couldn't keep up with the RPMs, and just flipped off. Ended up getting 19 stitches and a broken collarbone.
Broke my radius, fractured my ulna, scraped up my face, knees, arms, and hands in a bike wreck 2 years ago.
When I was 8 I ran into a mailbox and only cried for 5 minutes.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Rode full speed down hill (I was a stupid 6th grader...), tried to make a 90 degree turn into the next street.

Fell off, rolled sideways down the hill into the curb, which sent me airborne before I fell flat on my face to a complete stop.

Somehow, I only received nothing more than some nasty scrapes and not a single bone was broken.
Go Veg.
Quote by robhc

Same
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
collided head on with a brick wall at speed after my handlebars came lose going down a hill, had to buy a bag of frozen peas at the nearest shop the pain ws so bad
When I was 12 I pulled the brakes too hard and soared over handlebars and LANDED ON MY FUCKING FACE. Shit was ouch. Another time I got hit by a car on my bike but that wasn't as bad.

Seriously ouch.
Last edited by Declan87 at Jun 26, 2010,
My friend died on thursday, was mountian biking after his final a level exam without a helmet. He fell and broke his neck and went into cardiac arrest and died. He was 2 weeks away from his 18th just tragic, I dont think I ll bike again.
a few years ago i was heading down a hill and was ran off the road by a car, i hit a street light and slammed my face into a retaining wall the stupid part is that it was a busy-ish street so i just got back on my bike and rode away while bleeding badly

it reminded me of that dane cook joke
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by windy.uk
My friend died on thursday, was mountian biking after his final a level exam without a helmet. He fell and broke his neck and went into cardiac arrest and died. He was 2 weeks away from his 18th just tragic, I dont think I ll bike again.

Damn, that sucks... RIP

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I grazed an elbow when I was 11 and fell on my face when my brake failed last year. Not much, and I hope not much more.
Quote by robhc

TS: I am dissapoint with you.

+1.

And I had my story prepared for nothing.
When I was a kid I once hit a bump in the road and sharted in my pants.
LARGE TEXT
Many, many small ones. Thankfully nothing serious, though.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
The front tire of my bike fell off when I went off a tiny jump, I got cut up but nothing too bad.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
My friend at the time and I once road into each other . I sprained my ankle, and then had to dance on it about an hour later. ****ing hurt.
my bike chain got caught between the frame and gears, pedals lock up, i instinctively hit the brakes, go flying over the handlebars, land flat on my back (don't know how that happened but apparently looked quite cool) and a bus has to swerve to stop my head becoming a pile of goo...

i walked away with a broken bike and a rather pathetic graze on my calf....
i'm Ginger its fun
I hit a pothole and slid on the road. I had a pretty nasty scrape on my shoulder. I have a feeling my ear would look very different if I wasn't wearing a helmet. Aside from that, not much bad has happened while biking. I've never even gotten a flat.
I broke my jaw, dislocated my shoulder, broke a tooth and got a concussion while biking a couple years ago. Wasn't fun.
1.theres a section on a freeride trail called the stupid steeps, basically lock up both wheels and cruise through berms. i did a huge nose wheelie and my front wheel pocketed into a berm, my momentum carried me straight over the berm and i did a 180 hit a tree with my back 360'd out and fell a good 6 feet down onto a bunch of logs.

2. same trail, did a ladder onto the highway at the very end of the trail. its incredibly steep with a big compression at the bottom and it was wet that day. i went and felt my wheels skid so i hit it super fast and ended up bottoming out my back shock in the compression. my back doesnt have bottom out control which means it springs back REALLY hard when it bottoms out. it "popped" and i did a handspring over my handlebars and landed on my back on the far side of the highway.

3. nose cased a dirt jump and landed directly on my head. this is the last and only time i havent worn a helmet doing real riding.
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks