I rewired an Ibanez rg and all the pickups are wired and I think I did a pretty damn good job but when I plug it in nothing works so I'm thinking its this make shift input jack wire I'm using so does anybody know where I can find another one to use? I don't have a donor guitar to take one from.
Are you talking about the wire thats soldered to the jack on the inside? If so you can get rolls of it in practically any hardware shop
yeah basically, the white and black wire or red and white that you solder to the actual jack itself
Quote by irishstang_87
Go to radio shack and buy a roll of 22AWG non-shielded wire

Yeah, I picked up about 300 feet of it for about $10 there.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
The lamp.
The TV.
The computer.
The fan.
The Rock Band equipment.
The speakers..
The nintendo.
The outlet.
The humidifier.
Shrimp gumbo.
Shrimp salad.
Shrimp kabobs....
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
thanks i knew there wasn't some special wire you used for guitars only but i didnt want to get something that wasnt cut or going to be too much.
Quote by spiritofjosh
I rewired an Ibanez rg and all the pickups are wired and I think I did a pretty damn good job but when I plug it in nothing works so I'm thinking its this make shift input jack wire I'm using so does anybody know where I can find another one to use? I don't have a donor guitar to take one from.

And here I was looking for a good sig

Seriously, though, any shielded wire can be used on your jack. Doesn't have to be co-ax or anything particular. You can use non-shielded, but the run to the jack is usually shielded.
Quote by Razbo
And here I was looking for a good sig

I agree it sounds ridiculous haha but when I soldered everything it was all solid and the wiring wasn't all spaghetti, it was in good order and it was the input wiring that was causing it to not work, I wired it today.