Page 1 of 3
I just had a rather long conversation with my mum after my step dad of a few years ago has wrote letters asking to get into contact with his son again. I don't really remember anything from before year 8 of school apart from short snippets which are mostly irrelevant.

But one thing my mum mentioned was that I went to church from the age of 2 and by the age of 5 I was apparently talking about how prostitutes deserved to be burned and that they weren't human. I apparently once walked out of church and spat on a teenage girl for wearing a short skirt and called her filth - whilst I was still 5 years old. I apparently bullied people at school who were friends with girls because they were homosexual (how does that logic work?!) and didn't deserve to be in the same school as me.

I'm literally the most liberal person I know personally and an atheist these days - so obviously this shocked me. Does anyone want to share anything about their past that sickens them?

I doubt this thread will be quite as interesting as the similar thread about horny children thread but here goes!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last year I was an obese, 250lbs 14 year old.

Now I'm going on 16 and down to almost under 200, but I've also gotten quite strong, I'd guess if I kept the same muscle mass as when i started I'd be down to 170 by now.
Quote by UraniYum
When Metallica made that film about crying.

That's hardly your past is it? When Hetfield posts that he was disgusted by it it would count

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
During the sixth grade, i hawked a loogie from the highest point of Fenway Park, and it landed in some guy's beer.

But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: huua...huuua......huuua...huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Last edited by bendystraw at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by bendystraw
During the sixth grade, i hawked a loogie from the highest point of Fenway Park, and it landed in some guy's beer.

Consider yourself lucky for having visited Fenway, not all of us get that privelege.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
the amount of pills my body has taken.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
I smacked this girl that I hated so hard with a Recorder that it broke

Actually that made me laugh thinking about it
Quote by Alex Vik
I've made some stupid jokes before. They haunt me for some reason.

yep, me too.
but that's about all I can think of.
-I used to be a lot heavier
-I used to be a metal head
-I used to be an a-hole leftist preacher-wannabe
-I used to be extremely lazy
-I used to have everyone
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Breaking out with hives during a biology test about the reproductive system freshman year.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by guitarsftw

-I used to be a metal head
-I used to be an a-hole leftist preacher-wannabe

This was me last year too, I was such a dick
I used to let other peoples opinions of me effect the way I lived, that bothers me now. I wonder how I cared so much of what other people thought of me.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Aw, mate. True shocker, aye?! Well back in me past I done a few shocker things that got me wound up, fella, but probably the most killer one was I used to be a real racist son of a gun a few years back. Round the time of Cronulla riots, aye? ****en' hated everyone, mate. Even though, I'm part noonga, aye? Bit stupid, makes me feel like shit, fella. Took me a while to realise we all here together stuck on this tiny little dunny of a planet. Have to be a real dill to try and come the raw prawn with me now, fella!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Attempts at getting girls

The fact that I used to be an anti-homosexual christian conservative (still christian, but remove the anti-homosexual and conservative)

The fact that I used to (and somewhat recent, just last year) be a music elitist of music elitists.
Last edited by TheZephyrSon at Jun 26, 2010,
I'm not truly disgusted by anything, but I do regret being such a miserable little f*ck during my freshman year.
I was such an asshole as a kid. I was really arrogant and self-centered. I was also really pessmisstic and always in a bad mood. Also, I would cry a lot when I was a kid. I embodied everything that I hate.

Now, I'm still an asshole, but not all the time.

If I met my younger self, I'd beat him up.
Last edited by sashki at Jun 26, 2010,
I used to be angry all the time at everything, and now I've figured out that its because of always being made fun of and not really being allowed out places without my parents around. Now Im just angry at my mom.

I've also managed to forget most of my past, which has led me to pretty much start from the beginning and be a much better person.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metallicafan616
That's hardly your past is it? When Hetfield posts that he was disgusted by it it would count

Who HASN'T been in metallica?

Nah i didn't read the question. A load of crime I guess, but I never killed or crippled anyone, and it helped me become peaceful.
-the religions I use to be apart of (Christianity and then levayanism)
-the amount of time I use to spend in self pity
-the many thoughts of killing people I didn't like
-depression
-my arrogant hatred for anyone who's views were different from my own (applies to when I was a Christian)
-my hyprocisy as a christian
-pretty much my entire childhood

Most of that shit I can thank my family for. I thankfully grew out of a lot of stuff once I turned around 15. (minus becoming a levaynist. That came later on in life)
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by smartalec007
I used to be angry all the time at everything, and now I've figured out that its because of always being made fun of and not really being allowed out places without my parents around. Now Im just angry at my mom.

I've also managed to forget most of my past, which has led me to pretty much start from the beginning and be a much better person.

Same here.

I used to be pretty pathetic back around 6th grade. I always tried to be funny, and usually ended up lonely and looking stupid. I was pretty retracted, socially. I'm so glad I left that school, otherwise I'd probably be the kid that always makes threads about how no one likes him.

I also used to be pretty assholish about my past beliefs in christianity, it's kinda funny how that's on a lot of peoples lists.
Ooh. Good thread.

Quote by Alex Vik
I've made some stupid jokes before. They haunt me for some reason.

+1

I'm disgusted at myself because I made fun of people a few times. I always hated it when others made fun of people and never done it except a few times through my entire life.
Quote by angusfan16
-the religions I use to be apart of (Christianity and then levayanism)
-the amount of time I use to spend in self pity
-the many thoughts of killing people I didn't like
-depression

-my arrogant hatred for anyone who's views were different from my own (applies to when I was a Christian)
-my hyprocisy as a christian
-pretty much my entire childhood

Most of that shit I can thank my family for. I thankfully grew out of a lot of stuff once I turned around 15. (minus becoming a levaynist. That came later on in life)

These. I never had anything to do as a kid. My parents would hardly let me out (even now, if my mom sees me doing something other than homework, she assumes that it isn't productive, especially if its music related), and I was stuck in the house all day since I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere. I had like, 2 friends who turned out not to be friends at all once I found out what real friends are like when I got to high school.

Now, I try to spend the least amount of time possible in my house (and thus, around my mom, who pretty much makes me angry just by seeing or hearing her), and spend as much time as possible with my friends.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
many stupid things i did in middle school
dating this girl for 5 months who didn't have any emotions for me

not much, I try to live life with no regrets
CURRENT SETUP
Fender Starcaster strat (3 tone sunburst)
Squier P-bass (metallic blue)
Fender SP-10 amp
Crate amp (given to me, dont know model)
Digitech RP350 multi-effects pedal

Keeping life simple, one bass note at a time
Quote by bendystraw

But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: huua...huuua......huuua...huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Fine,Michael Jackson didn't come to my house to use the bathroom.But his sister did!
My Gear:

ESP MH-201

Marshall 100watt JVM410C+Marshall Plexi 1959SLP Head

Line6 POD UX2+Farm

Shitty Yamaha acoustic from Costco bought 6 years ago.
The time when I could be influenced by anything I was told.
The shitty people I hung out with in middle school that got worse in high school.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Mostly attempts a getting girlfriends.

this

I now feel disappointed with myself now that I recall my attempts.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Being a total fucking tool and kissing that girl I was madly in love with even though she cheated on me and I knew it

still feel grossed out by that
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by sashki
I was such an asshole as a kid. I was really arrogant and self-centered. I was also really pessmisstic and always in a bad mood. Also, I would cry a lot when I was a kid. I embodied everything that I hate.

Now, I'm still an asshole, but not all the time.

If I met my younger self, I'd beat him up.

Dear god this.

I used to be such a little shithead, I was mean to everyone for no reason at all, other than for the sake of being a shithead. I was a narrow minded fuckface with no compassion for anyone else's feelings or opinions. Pretty much opposite of who I am today. Fuck you, me from 4 or so years ago, fuck you.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention how god damn easy it would have been to beat up my past self, I was such a little faggot, only being a dick to those weaker than I, and keeping my fucking mouth shut around anybody who could cause me physical harm, e.g. 99% of people.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Last edited by cho0onger at Jun 26, 2010,
^lolthat.

Teen angst. It happens. Don't beat yourself up for it.

But for me, it's stupid things like something that nearly got a friend of a friend killed. And then moving away like I always did because my mom couldn't settle anywhere. And then.. Teenagerdom: the time where I hurt lots of people. hahaha I was a dumb kid. ._.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Nothing about my past truly disgusts me because I know that my past has helped me to become the person I am today who I'm very comfortable with. Goddamn was I a moron though.
well you can still see where i carved the word hate into my left leg, among dozens of random scars. i used to really ****ing hate myself, still do sometimes actually just not as bad so idk if this counts
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Page 1 of 3