The Egnater Rebel 30 with the cab I just got in from Avatar. A 2x12 Vintage cab with one Hellatone 60 (Vintage 30) and one Hellatone 30 (G12). Also a CE-5 I got recently extremely cheap, which I plan to mod. This amp plays great..to be honest, it didn't take long at all to get good tones out of this rig. I don't know why people say this amp takes a long time to tweak. Perhaps, it will take time to tweak settings to "perfection" for each guitar I own..but it sounded great after just 5-10 minutes or so. I still am getting a feel for the Tight and Bright features, and my preference as to when to have either on or off. The cleans are really great...and I actually am a big fan of the dirty channel.

This is a "custom" Tele I built from a squier body that had the neck broken off. I bought a new neck, Sperzel locking tuners, new pots, a USA standard neck pickup, and a DiMarzio Fast Track T for the bridge. I had the frets leveled also...it plays really awesome..I was kind of shocked at how good it turned out. The body is beat up..but thats one of the reasons I like this guitar so much.

A shot of the back..the neck plate was a nice touch.

With my EC1000 for good measure .

Any questions to the gear or comments is welcome. Thanks to the guys here who helped me with the amp decision.
HNGD!

The Guitar Hero controller in the background was a nice touch

Could we hear some clips?
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by rocknrolldude43
HNGD!

The Guitar Hero controller in the background was a nice touch

Could we hear some clips?

Lol...man I noticed the guitar hero controller after I posted and was like..damn..I'm gonna get ragged on. I should be able to record some accurate clips of the amp with the different guitars sometime next month when I get some recording gear and mics. There is also an XLR record out on the back of the Egnater that is supposedly pretty good...but I just don't have an interface at the moment. Speaking of..expect another NGD when I get my m-audio 2626 and mics and whatnot.
nice,

that cab looks great.

enjoy!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
God, that amp and cab are just absolutely dope as hell. Very awesome looking.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by burritosaregood
Lol...man I noticed the guitar hero controller after I posted and was like..damn..I'm gonna get ragged on. I should be able to record some accurate clips of the amp with the different guitars sometime next month when I get some recording gear and mics. There is also an XLR record out on the back of the Egnater that is supposedly pretty good...but I just don't have an interface at the moment. Speaking of..expect another NGD when I get my m-audio 2626 and mics and whatnot.

nothing wrong with a guitar hero controller in the background, i admit guitar hero was a fun thing to try out...ya should check out Rush failing at rockband lol.

anyways love the neck plate...although people wont see it, its sexy never the less!
HNGD! Glad you like the amp. How do you feel about the sustain of yours on the dirty channel? That was the only thing I felt was really lacking when I first got mine. An OD really makes the dirty channel sing.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by ibz_bucket
HNGD! Glad you like the amp. How do you feel about the sustain of yours on the dirty channel? That was the only thing I felt was really lacking when I first got mine. An OD really makes the dirty channel sing.

I feel the sustain is pretty good man. I'm completely undecided as to what OD pedal to get. I will probably get one next month. But..I don't like the Ibanez TS9s much at all..
Nice stuff you got there, happy NGD
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by Kevy Absolution
God, that amp and cab are just absolutely dope as hell. Very awesome looking.

Thanks brosef!
where did you get the neck for the tele?
what kind is it? i got a warmoth a while back. great neck. but i did pay way too much.
Quote by gregs1020
what kind is it? i got a warmoth a while back. great neck. but i did pay way too much.

I'm really not sure as to the brand. I think it's possible that it is just an independent guy who makes them and sells them on ebay.
HNGD! my renegade loves my OCD.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
HNGD! my renegade loves my OCD.

This is one of the OD pedals that I have been looking into more so than the others I have heard of. I really haven't found anyone say anything bad about the OCD..
the ocd is nice but from fulltone i prefered the fulldrive 2 mosfet. it's a bit more versatile than the ocd. other nice od's are the xotic bb pre, eternity burst or hbe green screamer. imo of course. all can be found used for less than the ocd is new.
Quote by gregs1020
the ocd is nice but from fulltone i prefered the fulldrive 2 mosfet. it's a bit more versatile than the ocd. other nice od's are the xotic bb pre, eternity burst or hbe green screamer. imo of course. all can be found used for less than the ocd is new.

i like the fulldrive 2 as well, but i really dont like the fact that the boost only engages when the drive is on. it seems that the OCD has more gain than the fulldrive, and it is more brittish flavored as well.

either way it will sound good though.

another pedal to look into is the Catalianbred Dirty LIttle Secret (DLS). i dont own one yet, but its on my list.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'm going to look into those OD pedals..I'm just not sure how I would use OD pedals with the music I'm playing right now. Consider it somewhat similar to something along the lines of Circa Survive..
Sweet, always wanted one of those Avatar cabs.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Sweet, always wanted one of those Avatar cabs.

If you get the chance...you should get one man. I'm really impressed with the build quality. The sound and look you get for the price really can't be beat.