Do any of you know of a song that reminds you of a certain bad memory from your life?
For me its Ready to Fly by FFH, because that song played at my brother's funeral. It is a beautiful song and I love it but every time I listen to it I get very emotional.
This I love by Guns N' Roses connected to a female.

Sorry about your brother. That's a tough loss. I was sad when my brother moved out...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
This I love by Guns N' Roses connected to a female.

Sorry about your brother. That's a tough loss. I was sad when my brother moved out...

Thanks man.
For me, it's usually when I hear a new song, and connect it with the girl I'm dating at the time. Usually after we break up it's a few weeks before I can listen to the song without totally killing the buzz.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

My experience fortunately wasn't as bad as some of those you guys have experienced, but I had a firewind cd in the stereo of my Dad's car the day I went to play football (and soccer) and they were in my head all night until I dislocated my knee that night.

Also, I was listening to Cypress Hill quite a bit in the days coming up to a time I was mugged.
Quote by Gyroscope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAAYfGs2ZQ

It was the day I heard the worst shit in the world.

I think I just threw up a little.

So, we can lump them in with Attack Attack in the "untalented faggots that make me ashamed to be a human" category.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

i cant remember what the song is called but it has steven tyler and santana in it, anyway it was on the radio in the car when we were taking our dog to be put down
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by VanTheKraut
I think I just threw up a little.

So, we can lump them in with Attack Attack in the "untalented faggots that make me ashamed to be a human" category.

Along with Black Veil Brides.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
crazy train, because i had a car wreck while that was playing. cant listen to it sadly anymore
one of my cousins died shortly after i had heard hurt by nine inch nails for the first time so that one goes without saying

also, when i broke up with my previous girlfriend after i found out she cheated on me, i could not stop listening to the album dirt by alice in chains for weeks, so yeah sometimes i think about that whole time when i hear anything off of it.
Go Veg.
Quote by heavyairship
i cant remember what the song is called but it has steven tyler and santana in it, anyway it was on the radio in the car when we were taking our dog to be put down

Its called Just Feel Better. Its a great song, though i havent listened to it in maybe a year...
Quote by Gyroscope
Along with Black Veil Brides.

Don't forget The Devil Wears Prada and Suicde Silence.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Its called Just Feel Better. Its a great song, though i havent listened to it in maybe a year...

aww crap now its stuck in my head
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Judas Priest

Prisoner of your eyes

Last song I told my ex fiance to listen to before she shit canned my ass quicker than a bad habit
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Jun 26, 2010,
hurt by johnny cash, when my first girlfriend for a year long cheated on me and called the cops on me, ive been listening to it... really sad..
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
I was listening to Hello by Oasis when I found out that one of my best friends had died. I've only been able to listen to it once in the five years since.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Sex and Candy Marcy Playground
Because of my last girl...yea it sucks i really liked that song!
I never let songs connect me to a bad memory.

It used to be Floods by Pantera because that was the song for my first love and I...

However, I realized it was bullshit to ignore such a great piece of work because a piece of ass broke my heart.

*shrugs*

That's just my two cents.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Transatlanticism - DCFC

The song has major tie-ins with my old town where I used to live (from age 7-14 or so) I left a lot of good people behind in that town and the song, along with the whole album, became a major movement in our school for the last semester that I was there.

I can honestly not listen to that entire album front to back without shedding a tear. I try the challenge every few months and every single time I have cried. It's a good album too...

Now I'm sad and I miss my girlfriend...

Quote by sg255
Darklands - The Jesus And Mary Chain reminds me of some very nasty times for me and my family.

Great, they reference the JAMC in one of the songs on that album. Now I'm even sadder.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Last edited by RG5EX1 at Jun 27, 2010,
Darklands - The Jesus And Mary Chain reminds me of some very nasty times for me and my family.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
It's not really a bad memory, but listening to Detox by SYL makes me facepalm now because one time I was with some super prude friends in my car. They think that kind of music is basically evil and it makes them uncomfortable to listen to, and I forgot, so I was rocking out to the song while they were sitting there all awkward. Still a kickass song though.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.