On youtube, there are countless people that have decided to channel themselves into 5 minutes of bad quality video. and of these people, many have found that there exist other people in the world who's own lives dictate that they watch others for pleasure. And from these people, you get a group of celebritys that have found enormous popularity from their shitty little attempts at being meaningful or interesting.

So why not you?
THE CHALLANGE

The challenge is to create your own new youtube channel, post a video, and then you play the waiting game as you hope that others have the disposition to view your video. the video can be anything from you tying a sock around you penis and making it sing the star spangled banner to you providing a commentary on why pens should be renamed "frindles"
who knows? you might be the next Tay Zonday, Fred, Smosh, Shane dawson, surprised panda or autistic infant who bites others fingers!

RULES:
>you can post as many videos as you want, the end score will be tallied by the total amount of video view plus channel views.
>all videos must be original and feature you in some way, no football match replays or family guy montages.
>NO WATCHING YOUR OWN VIDEOS FOR VIEWS
>you can only inform 10 friends of your channel or videos
>the channel must be newly created
>don't do what fred does, seriously

The Prize
If, after 3 weeks, your video has the most views, you are fortunate enough to be the winner. these will be your awards of congratulations:

1. A brand new Vallencia 3/4 size classical guitar with the word "molymook" drawn on the side.
2. A certificate of congratulations from the drummer Myles Heskett of wolfmother (my cousin)
3. A towel
4. A video of me running down my street in a banana costume screaming a phrase of your choice

Plus you will also get the pleasure of haveing random people stare at your ugly ass!

So get going, your future awaits.

POST A MESSAGE SAYING "I"M IN" AND I SHALL ADD YOU TO THE LIST, POST THE NAME OF YOUR CHANNEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

http://www.youtube.com/

ENTRANTS:
Twistoffate
Thezephysong
leddavezeppelin
Last edited by catursly at Jun 27, 2010,
Just put mine up, check the sig?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Can I make a new channel and submit the same video?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Craigo
This is easy. Just make a trick video = get views.

Exactly. Just make the title "JUSTIN BIEBER SEX TAPE".

A million views right there.
LARGE TEXT
wat the hell dude??now i wanna read mother FUkin FRINDLE.Im too old for that shite!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
If I was an attractive female I would just strip to some music. Tons of views right there.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Nobody wants to watch me strip to some music.
Quote by daytripper75
If I was an attractive female I would just strip to some music. Tons of views right there.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Nobody wants to watch me strip to some music.

You gave me an idea. No one else take it, k? I'll wear my morphsuit, put tennis balls in it to look like boobs, do a sexy dance, and when I'm sure anyone watching it got a boner, I'll take off the mask and reveal that I'm a guy and say "lolololol"
Quote by daytripper75