Quote by MusicalMinority
My ex-girlfriend's dad just died.
I'm in shock. I can't think straight.

Was he below 40? How did he die?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
My condolences.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If you had sex in his bed you should feel bad

/being a dick

OT: my ex's dad is in jail on a bench warrant

he's probably dead considering he's a four foot ten loud mouth Japanese alky

but ehh
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Jun 26, 2010,
take advantage of her while she's vulnerable and get sum
Last edited by DualReaver at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by MusicalMinority
He had a heart attack playing tennis.
I can't believe this is happening.

How is your ex's family taking it?

also, my condolences.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Jazzalenko
Shit that sucks man. My condolances.

And to everyone being dicks, **** off.

think about it
when he gets back together with her because of this and when they eventually break up and he makes a thread about it you can catch her on the rebound
My ex isn't taking it very well. In all the time I'd dated her, I hadn't once seen her cry. Not when we had fights, not when we broke up, never.
It's unnerving.
I can't believe this is happening. I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and he's still going to be around.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I'm guessing yourselves were close? Otherwise you wouldn't be in shock. Well, you'll probably see his face around a few times in the coming months. It all sorts itself out.
Quote by MusicalMinority
My ex isn't taking it very well. In all the time I'd dated her, I hadn't once seen her cry. Not when we had fights, not when we broke up, never.
It's unnerving.
I can't believe this is happening. I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and he's still going to be around.

i don't believe you.
Quote by Dio10101
That sux, but the pit is no place to look for sympathy.

I think i'd disagree with that. The pit is horrible when you're looking for compliments or even sympathy over small things. But when its life and death, the pit can be pretty comforting.
Quote by MusicalMinority
It's unnerving.

Not to be a dick, but if he was still alive, would he be around? I mean, did you your ex-girlfriend's dad on just a regular basis?

My condolences though.

EDIT: ^ +1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by DualReaver
take advantage of her while she's vulnerable and get sum

I don't like you.

I'm sorry to hear about that TS, the only thing you can really do is make her aware that you're there for her if she needs someone to talk to. Just listen though.
Quote by MusicalMinority
It's unnerving.

Yeah it's really weird. My grandma passed away the other day, and never have I seen my grandpa cry, it was very difficult to keep in my own tears by seeing that.

It's going to be very odd coping with the fact that he's just not there anymore, but you just have to let time do the healing...
LARGE TEXT
Quote by MusicalMinority
I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and he's still going to be around.

I know that feeling. Especially when it just comes out of nowhere like that.
Quote by MusicalMinority
It's unnerving.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but why are you taking it so hard? Did you have a very close relationship with him?
Aw jeez, fella. My condolences, aye? Give the sheila's family some flowers or something, cobba. Dependin' on how good terms ya are with 'em, give 'em a ring or pop on over and say "g'day". They're probably wantin' all the support they can get right now, mate.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!