I wanted to start a half-sleeve on my left arm and the theme is a reaper reaching out of flames. But I though it would be cool for the flames to have an origin aka the clown's hair. You know, kind of like the twisted metal clown. But now I'm starting to doubt getting that tattoo because it seems kind of gangsta since alot of those chaps wear something similair. Opinions please)
I would be totally grateful if somebody gave a substitute for the clown head. Thanks)))
Believe me man, even ICP fans deny that they are ICP fans. Sorry to burst your bubble.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by GooGooFluffers
Fuckin' clown tatoos...how do they work?

They dont.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
I thought so too. The penis idea is cool if you think about it albeit being slightly homosexual.
I'm all for tattoos, but honestly that sounds like something you will regret very quickly. Tattoos should have some meaning, so think about something you want to put ON YOUR BODY FOREVER. Then think what would fit to represent it.
Quote by spanishyanez
Believe me man, even ICP fans deny that they are ICP fans. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You would know, wouldn't you? You juggalo, you.
I guess, as long as you are an ICP fan... Cause if I see a crazy metal clown that's the first thing I think of...

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
This sounds like the worst idea ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh, that sounds like a terrible idea. About a month from now you'll ask yourself "why the f*ck did I get a clown on my arm?!?"
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.