Hi guys, my name is Amanda, and I'm new here. I've been playing guitar off and on for several years, but I've never had motivation to get good. I figured this would be a good way to sustain my interest in it and all.

So, nice to meet you all, please don't be too rough on the noob!

-obligatory signature with tons of HTML, advertising myself or quoting people who suck up to me-

-obligatory quote from some dead famous person about how women are better than men-

-insert imaginary lulstack-
Quote by amanda-m23
Hi guys, my name is Amanda, and I'm new here. I've been playing guitar off and on for several years, but I've never had motivation to get good. I figured this would be a good way to sustain my interest in it and all.

So, nice to meet you all, please don't be too rough on the noob!

Hi. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Forums, don't let the others scare you.
G'day, shaz. Pleasure to meet ya. Ya wanna watch yaself in the this forum (the pit) as most of these fellas won't give yaself the time of day all 'cause you're a sheila, aye? Be prepared for some rude remarks n' shit, mate, but don't take it too seriously, aye? Most of these blokes are just a bunch a youngens runnin' amok. Good on ya, champ!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by Doctor Matthews
The best way to improve your guitar playing is to show us your boobs.

double truth
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Welcome to UG!

I'm closing this because there's a thread for introductions in the New User forum, which is right above the Pit.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown