Page 1 of 2
Watching toy story 3 made me reminisce to a time when i was pretty young, and rocked a woody doll with me everywhere i went. i remember pulling the string and having him say Theres a Snake in my Boot! as the congregation bowed their heads in silence to prayer. so i was wondering, what were UG's favorite toys when they were little, or your favorites right now if youre creepy.

i also used to have one of these:

i was a pretty gay baby.
I have a ant plushie that's like...10 years old.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I had me a set of lego, mate. Them lego men had me captivated, aye? Spent hours playin' with 'em. Made meself a stage outta lego and used to have little lego men as ACDC rockin' and rollin' up there. Bon Scott era, of course mate. Ha, mate probably sounds a tad stupid, aye? But I was obsessed. Loved me a bit of lego jailbreak!!!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
I've seen it twice. I wtf'd when I realized who the trash man was.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by newbie08
I had me a set of lego, mate. Them lego men had me captivated, aye? Spent hours playin' with 'em. Made meself a stage outta lego and used to have little lego men as ACDC rockin' and rollin' up there. Bon Scott era, of course mate. Ha, mate probably sounds a tad stupid, aye? But I was obsessed. Loved me a bit of lego jailbreak!!!

i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego acdc fetish.
Quote by GoodnightHero
and rocked a woody doll with me everywhere i went. .

ohmygod!
YES!

as did i.

i dressed up like him and everything.

about every other year or so, i became obsessed with a different Disney character.
Quote by User_Name336
i have had a teddy bear since i was born. i still keep it in my room (i'm 19 now) and i love the thing to death. i'll never part with it EVER!

ive got a curious george doll that ive had for forever and a half.
My favorite toy was a good ol box of matches. Nothin you couldn't do with a good ol box of matches.
I ****ing loved my Buzz Lightyear and Woody toys. That poor Buzz doll had to put up with me taking a screwdriver to him to see how he worked.

I had this Mickey Mouse doll that I really liked, I still have it and it's filthy as hell. His face was a pinkish color originally, now it's like, gray.
hot wheels.

they were the mother****ing shit.

edit:
Quote by bendystraw

One of the most traumatizing moments of my childhood was not being able to fit in one of these any more.

EDIT: it was a different model, but you know the toy, right?

absolutely this. back in preschool i would drive those things out in the rain. it was awesome.
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by sticksause
you know that buzz and woody have seen andy masturbate over the years

Thanks. I'll never be able to watch Toy Story again without thinking that.
TRANS- MOTHER FUCKING- FORMERS (Beast Wars specifically)

and equally as importantly

GAR- MOTHER FUCKING - GOYLES

these were SO bitchin

EDIT: I also had numerous Toy Story toys, including a full size Buzz Lightyear
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 27, 2010,

One of the most traumatizing moments of my childhood was not being able to fit in one of these any more.

Quote by bendystraw

I rocked that bitch all up and down the street.
Quote by CaptDin
I rocked that bitch all up and down the street.

I used to pedal the FUCK out of one of these bad boys. My parents gave mine away to my cousins one day without telling me, and I was absolutely dead inside for about a week. You are NEVER too old to love your old childhood toys.
I had a red one with no top that you peddled.
i used to ride it around wearing nothing but a bicycle helmet.
Lol! IT'S YOU AGAIN GOODNIGHTHERO!!!

I had a Woody toy but it said things..I still remember, he said it in this order

"Howdy Partner, my name's Woody, Reach for the stars, Yeeha Cowboy, Look,there's an alien!!!".

Jesus...it was cool at the time okay???

Not so long ago I used to love Marvel Legends. Marvel superhero action figures. I carried them around with me everyehree. I was about 11 lol...maybe.....even....12?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I had a plush gorilla, which was the highlight of my childhood. I played with it all the time, and my brother would bring in his favorite toy to create 'movies' and 'episodes' with. I actually still have it, although I stopped playing with him a LONG time ago. I refuse to throw it away, though, even if I never look at it.
Oh yeah.

And my Harry Potter Lego...
...And Tech Decks....
...And Mighty Beans...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
How many of you guys actually threw away your toys? In keeping with the Toy Story theme, I feel it's appropriate that I mention that I still have all of those toys in plastic storage bins in the basement. I just saw TS3 tonight, and now I feel like a huge asshole. I am going to play with them tomorrow.
I had both Woody and Buzz Lightyear as a kid. I also had all the Land Before Time characters in stuffed animal form. I remember I used to always take a different one of them to school with me back in pre-school. And of course I had Hot Wheels which I played with until I was like 11 or so.

EDIT:
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
How many of you guys actually threw away your toys?

I still have my old toy chest in my room. It's covered with clutter but all my old toys are still in there. I remember recently when I was telling my brother about how I wish I had more room in my room and he told me I would have more room in my room if I got rid of my toy chest, and when he said that I realized I would probably never really be able to get rid of those toys. They're just too nostalgic for me to give away, and I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
Last edited by DanBLON00 at Jun 27, 2010,

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Loved my Legos, Transformers and Hotwheels. Still wish I would have kept my old Transformers.

*EDIT* I forgot about my K'nex!! I used to love those too!
Last edited by bklinger83 at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by DanBLON00

I think I just nostalgia-gasmed, I had one of those too!

for some reason it reminded me of this:

in my top 10 favorite toys ever. Jurassic Park toys were simply the best dinosaur toys ever made
Quote by stratkat
Oh man, I was actually coming in here to post just this.

There was a pirate ship that we had with it too, by the same people, so naturally we had pirates raiding the castle.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I had a demon Barney doll that would talk to me from the bottom of a pile in the closet after I took it's batteries out. Worse that a fvckin Furby..

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by Kilobyte

There was a pirate ship that we had with it too, by the same people, so naturally we had pirates raiding the castle.

I did that all the time!
Last edited by Hakoon1 at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by newbie08

I love your posts
Quote by Kilobyte

Dude I totally forgot all about that pirate shipO.o

I had it.
Anyone else realise that TS3 was kinda not a kids movie? Sure, it was wrapped up as one, but some of the themes in there were pretty adult-oriented. And Lotso was a mean bastard.
Page 1 of 2