I have to go to court for littering, trespassing, and destruction of property because me and some other students TP'd our school as our senior prank and the principle overreacted. It's a small charge, but I've never been in legal trouble before, so I don't know if I'll be drug tested or not. Hoping some of you trouble makers could let me know

thanks
Lots of drug testing... lots.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Well I supposed how worried you should be about it depends on whether or not you did drugs, wouldn't it?

Don't worry, I highly doubt they'll check you for a misdemeanor like that, but I could be wrong.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Well I supposed how worried you should be about it depends on whether or not you did drugs, wouldn't it?

Don't worry, I highly doubt they'll check you for a misdemeanor like that, but I could be wrong.

i smoked weed not long ago :/
not a lot or often or anything, but enough that i could fail the test
How is that destruction of property? What was destroyed?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Bet ya wont ever wipe yer ass the same way now hu boyo
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Wow, no matter how pissed the principal was a "You kids need to clean that up" would suffice.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
see what you should have done is built something
that way its construction of property although they might drug test you for that
but if its irrelevant to what you did a drug test wont likely be in order
pretty weak senior prank.......

Quote by supersac
see what you should have done is built something
that way its construction of property although they might drug test you for that
but if its irrelevant to what you did a drug test wont likely be in order

YESSSSSS!!!
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Last edited by gatechballer at Jun 27, 2010,
man you got charged with all that for a TP job.....usually you will get a fine or probation. if they give you probation you will have to take a drug test. get a lawyer to delay the case and by the time it comes up again you should be clean.....you might get lucky and get an ACD in which case you just gotta stay out of trouble for 6 months...good luck bro lol
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!