I ordered a few things from Musician's Friend a couple days ago and re-suscribed myself (yay!) to their catalog it seems, and while browsing through the guitar pedals I saw that they had the Digitech Hardwire RV-7 listed for $49.95, and the MSRP as $69.95. As far as I've known the pedal has always been in the price range of $150 with the others in the series, and the price on the website is listed at $130 (which is still lower than usual), anyone else get this? If I can get it for the price listed in the catalog I'm DEFINATELY buying one, I've wanted one ever since I got my DL-8.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
It probably means they're not selling well. Go for it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Helbent Revenge
I ordered a few things from Musician's Friend a couple days ago and re-suscribed myself (yay!) to their catalog it seems, and while browsing through the guitar pedals I saw that they had the Digitech Hardwire RV-7 listed for $49.95, and the MSRP as $69.95. As far as I've known the pedal has always been in the price range of $150 with the others in the series, and the price on the website is listed at $130 (which is still lower than usual), anyone else get this? If I can get it for the price listed in the catalog I'm DEFINATELY buying one, I've wanted one ever since I got my DL-8.

I just saw the same thing this morning! I actually went to the local GC yesterday to buy the Boss Reverb, however they were sold out. I wasnt in a rush so I left without buying one. This morning I was flipping through the MF Summer Guide catalogue and saw the RV-7 for $49.99. I am definately jumping on this one. You have to call it in and give the rep the code thats on the back of your catalogue (by your address) and they will honor the price. I have done this on several items over the past 4 years.
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
Just an update, MF would NOT honor the price saying it was a misprint....

Did you get the pedal at this price? If so, can you please send me a copy of the invoice? I am in a dispute with them right now....being escalated.
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
I called them about this today, they said that the new catalogs had shipped and that once a new catalog goes out they no longer honor prices on old catalogs.
They also said that they're not responsible for pricing errors in the catalog.

Looks like no cut-rate RV-7s for us.
I guess someone at Digitech realized that selling two pedals for the cost of one unit with the functionality of every Digitech pedal wasn’t a winning strategy.