I have trouble strumming between two strings back and forth, I can do it when its 2 strums on the lower strin and 1 strum on the higher string, like in Master of Pupets (Metallica), Painkiller(Judas Preist), Never Let You Walk Alone... A Call To Arms (Megadeth)
But when its 1 strum back and forth on two strings I always end up hitting the lower string twice =/

This technique is commonly found in Metalcore songs such as Unholy Confessions(Avenged Sevenfold), Pretty on the Outside(Bullet for my Valentine), Rose of Sharyn (Killswitch Engage)

and even a short 4 notes in the intro to Cowboys from Hell by Pantera.

I really want to learn how to strum them properly... I've tried to learn how but nothing works, if anyone knows how i should practice this, or if they've seen any videos about it, i would greatly appreciate it =D
just do it slowly until you have it perfectly then bring up the speed gradually
You mean when there's a pedal note. Yeh it's just a matter of practicing it slow.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Fr
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by supersac
just do it slowly until you have it perfectly then bring up the speed gradually

thats the best thing to do, also, try out inside and outside picking and see which feels better for you
You mean something like this?

D-------------------------------------5-8---
A--------5------7-------8------4-7--------
D---0-0---0-0----0-0----0-0-------------

Just so you know, it's picking, not strumming. Strumming refers to chords, where as picking refers to individual notes and sometimes powerchords.

Most people would say to do all down picks, because it would give it a more aggressive sound, and more "push." Personally, I just alternate pick because it's easier and it just makes more sense to me. Plus, if you alternate pick that, all of the notes on the A string would be a down stroke, giving it more "push."
i can do the double 0's on aCloudConnected example easy, but when its a single note on the lower D, i have no idea the proper technique to practice for that...
Quote by NinjaGuerra
i can do the double 0's on aCloudConnected example easy, but when its a single note on the lower D, i have no idea the proper technique to practice for that...

Downpick it, alternate pick it, economy pick it, whatever you want, it doesn't matter that much. You just need to practice it until you can do it and that's all there is to it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.