Hey guys,

Really this is just to test a mix, but I decided to record part of a great tune, really, I'm looking for an opinion on sound and overall quality. I realize it's a short clip but I didnt really wanna do the whole song this morning. I really appreciate any comments and I'll be more than happy to comment on your stuff as well!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Omega6762/music/all/play858120

Dance With The Devil Intro..
It sounds great. A clean recording, it is balanced and you can pick out each part if you chose to while still maintaining the balance of the whole sound. great job there.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

DAW-Cubase SX3
Drums- EZDrummer Drumkit From Hell
Guitar and Bass tone- Lineport UX1 and POD Farm
Vocals-SM 57 and POD Farm
Strings- East West Symphonic Orchestra

Thanks for the comments guys- much appreciated :P
Hey, thanks for the comment!

Whoa! Big sound from the very start - very nice! I haven't heard this song before, but you've done a nice job on it.
The guitar tone is great, and the entire mix fits together nicely - Maybe turn the drums up a tiny bit. Is that you singing? If it is, wow! Are you a professional or something? haha

Tell me when you've done this - Would be great to see how it turns out.
Yeah the drums sit back a little bit, and yeah, it's me singing ha. I haven't been singing alot lately so I'm really just trying to get my voice back, but thanks for the thoughts man! I should be finishing the song this weekend or this week maybe and I'll post up the final product
Hey, yeah, i agree with what someone aid about the drums needing to be a little louder, to my ears, and this is on my computer speakers atm, the vocal could've done with just a little roll up on the treble, but otherwise it sounded solid man