Naturally by Selena Gomez with Bad Romance by Lady gaga held together by a Metallica riff? My friends and I threw this together yesterday;

Check it out

Please be honest, but stick to the musicality of it, not the song choice or the original song artists which I'm sure some people here have issues with. We threw it up rather quickly, we were rushed, so sorry for the off parts.

anyway, enjoy.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Interestingly creative, the young lady has a great voice in my opinion. Actually to be quite honest, I'd really like to hear this all recorded with some good quality equipment, all in all great work really. Great job with mixing the songs and really getting them to mesh, good stuff!

If you could I'd appreciate it hearing your thoughts on the Breakin Benjamin I just posted....

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Omega6762/music/all/play858120
Pretty good. I think you should try an make a nice serious recording. I bet that'd be pretty great to hear, especially from the sound of the two harmonies mixing.
I liked it, a lot. Simpsons theme at the end was cool, haha.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Thanks guys! We're looking into getting a better recording done, we just need to find some time. This was a very spur of the moment recording.

@Omega6762
It sounds great. A clean recording, it is balanced and you can pick out each part if you chose to while still maintaining the balance of the whole sound. great job there.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

VERY cool. Good job.
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
i like the weezer song at the beginning haha.

cool idea, and you pulled it off well. i dunno if you've ever heard of Girl Talk, but he's a DJ from my city who does these sorts of things with like 10 songs at once. it's very entertaining, and i think you'd enjoy his stuff.

also check mine out if you have time!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328377