Page 1 of 2
Right i'm not as hopeless as I used to be with girls but apparently I am too "friendy" when trying to get with girls.

Do you know how to make yourself less "friendy"?

I have been told to create the image of sexual tension but I am unaware as how to do that.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Show interest in them in a sexual way, by asking how she's doing and how it's going with her new puppy you won't get anywhere.
Quote by DualReaver
take your penis out and let it get hard for all to see

i'm sure that'll create tension

I came in here with the goal of giving helpful advice,

but I 2nd this.
Make an early move to do something with them.
i.e. see a film or something.

Edit: I also believe blatant flirting is generally good for avoiding the friendzone and reaching the endzone. See what i did there?
Last edited by SG_dave at Jun 27, 2010,
spit in her face? in many cultures that's considered unfriendly.

Seriously though, flirt? The odd cheeky comment and a wink (as long as it's not a creepy one) every now on then.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Last edited by cptcomet at Jun 27, 2010,
smoothly and confidently grab one of her tits, give is a few squeezes, then grab the other and repeat. then critique them (jot notes down on a sheet of paper for her to take home)
Sexual Innuendos.

/Thread

Oh Yeah!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
shes making excuses its not you

never listen to girls there looking for excuses to dump you if they dont like you for something they will never tell you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
For sexual tension, just talk to girls looking at them dead in the eye. Whilst nonchalantly playing with your hanging out penis.

we may not be on the same page but it looks like we're both reading the same book

i like you
Quote by DanielBowie
shes making excuses its not you

never listen to girls there looking for excuses to dump you if they dont like you for something they will never tell you

This is mostly - sadly - correct.

Until we can read their minds its a ****ING minefield of second guessing and disappointment
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
smoothly and confidently grab one of her tits, give is a few squeezes, then grab the other and repeat. then critique them (jot notes down on a sheet of paper for her to take home)

I always enjoying reading your excellent advice.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
For sexual tension, just talk to girls looking at them dead in the eye. Whilst nonchalantly playing with your hanging out penis.

At first I was like "That makes sense," and then I was like "LAWL"

I seriously died. Good shit my good man. Good shit.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I'm naturally just a good natured dick head, so I don't know what to tell you. Try (in a jocular manner) acting like you don't like them at all. I treat half the girls I know like shit, but as long as you smile or otherwise let them know you're joking (without saying you're just joking), then they'll usually be alright with it.

It's always worked for me anyway... but I don't have to try to do it. I just act like a jerk and an idiot to most people. Therefore, when they seem to have a low opinion of me, I can surprise them by acting nice every once in a while.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
it's all about your voice,
if you sound like spongebob, you're hopeless
on the other hand , if you sound like chef, you'll make love to yo woman by da fire
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Jun 27, 2010,
Give her a smack in the face... who's friendly now?
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Buy her a puppy or kitten, whatever takes her fancy. The cutest thing you can find, if it's from a shelter and has a troubled past, all the better. She'll take it in, care for it, take it walks and will eventually fall in love with it and be so grateful towards you and maybe even love you. Then kill it.
Watch all the James Bond movies consecutively, take notes on how he interacts with women, then go and mimic what he does in the real world.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Show them

and continue to bring up anal fisting in conversations. Works for me.

Also if you need any more lovely images or videos, hit me up: I've got plenty to share...
Flirt?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by DualReaver
take your penis out and let it get hard for all to see

i'm sure that'll create tension

then slowly thrust it towards her face, giving the odd wink along the way.
if she turns her hear, rape her ear, im pretty sure that'll finish her off
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
None of this 'you're so amazing' crap. Never show that you see her as 'above' you. Girls want the best possible, and rarely willingly go 'below' themselves.

Flirt. Sexual innuendo. Confidence. Mention other girls.

Slash fuckin thread
Just say:
"I'm sorry, but I have to get this out in the open, I'd bang you"
Works for me some of the time.
If not, they just aren';t into you
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Dude, keep on being nice to her, until she thinks you are gay. This is a good thing.

Her and her female friends will think you are harmless, and then...

BAMN, pregnant!

BAMN, pregnant!

BAMN, pregnant!

A NEW GENERATION!

E-cookie for reference.
Quote by Mr.Meh
Show them

*URL REMOVED*

and continue to bring up anal fisting in conversations. Works for me.

Also if you need any more lovely images or videos, hit me up: I've got plenty to share...

*reported*

Damnit, I was eating the best eggs I've ever had when I clicked that.
this has got to be the BEST thread for replies i've seen in a long long time. if i could sig all the posts i so effin would!

but OT: just be clean from the off that you wanna have them as more than just friends, obv get to know them first then drop the "love/fancy" bomb. if they don't like it, they will when you start phoning them at 3AM whispering "i love you" then hanging up. that worked for me =)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by homeless-john
Buy her a puppy or kitten, whatever takes her fancy. The cutest thing you can find, if it's from a shelter and has a troubled past, all the better. She'll take it in, care for it, take it walks and will eventually fall in love with it and be so grateful towards you and maybe even love you. Then kill it.
"I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face."
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Quote by MH400
None of this 'you're so amazing' crap. Never show that you see her as 'above' you. Girls want the best possible, and rarely willingly go 'below' themselves.

Flirt. Sexual innuendo. Confidence. Mention other girls.

Slash fuckin thread

You're on the right track, but mentioning other girls can get out of hand. It has to be kept in check based on the girl you're talking to's signals. If you can't tell if she hates you talking about all these other girls, then learn quick.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
What. The. Fish.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Dempsey68
just be clean from the off that you wanna have them as more than just friends, obv get to know them first then drop the "love/fancy" bomb. if they don't like it, they will when you start phoning them at 3AM whispering "i love you" then hanging up. that worked for me =)

you're a douche.
everyone who isn't sleepin' and/or drunk at that time is a douche.

but b2t:
a really good thing is not to act like a jerk but become a real jerk.
and every once in a while do something really really nice, when you do nice things not very often they'll appreciate it even more
What?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Dude, keep on being nice to her, until she thinks you are gay. This is a good thing.

Her and her female friends will think you are harmless, and then...

BAMN, pregnant!

BAMN, pregnant!

BAMN, pregnant!

A NEW GENERATION!

E-cookie for reference.

Russell Brand.

Live in New York I believe?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Page 1 of 2