Hey, im looking to buy an extremely cheap superstrat for a relicing project. It sounds a bit absurd, but i'm looking to only spend within the region of £50 on it. this things only gonna get beaten up, so i dont want to spend masses of cash on it.

let me know if you're interested in selling, no trades please
'The Blues is Easy to Play, but Hard to Feel'
Jimi Hendrix
tried your local cash converters??? i always see 'shine' superstrats for like £45 in my local one. even seen a yamaha one in there last week for £55. ok it's over £50 but whats a fiver these days?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Azertiosa
... a fiver?

five pounds...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Thats actually a great idea, i'll check it out. thanks dude
Jimi Hendrix
I've got a strat, but its pretty customised and i want £110 >.<

Its got a scalloped neck and full respray in French Vanilla ice Cream
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Anything in my thread you fancy?

I have an already relic'd partscaster I want £60 posted for. Electrics might need a quick tinker, only with the jack socket though, pickups work fine.
nah, cheers dude. the idea was for me to relic it myself, but thanks for the offer.
i reckon i'll just shop around a bit, see if i can find a real bargain. just last week i missed out on a relatively good strat copy at a car boot sale for 40 quid

the only thing im mildly interested in is the overdrive tbh, but i've got one on order anyway so theres not much point. but cheers for the offers
Jimi Hendrix
Sure you can't be tempted?

Pretty decent guitar, and saves you the effort.