I've recently been trying to learn how to solo while double finger tapping. I'm pretty good but i have one problem

When I solo the volume always dies down really quickly. How can i fix this? I know its a problem with me but if any of you could give me tips on how to fix this or tell me what i'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it
lower the action on your guitar. helps the tapped notes sound better. also practice accurately tapping the notes. innacurate hits ruins the sound.

then start getting that third finger in there.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Sounds like your EQ is bad. If your fine for playing riffs but the sound is poor on higher strings, then I'd look at my EQ first. If that's all fine and good, check out your technique. I know that I need to throw compression into the mix in large amounts because I play lightly on my higher strings, so it's a lot quieter than when I'm down on the lower strings.

If you think it's technique, then work on that. Get your fingers stronger. Practice on a clean tone and make sure you're getting a consistent volume with your tapping fingers.
Quote by 100%
I've recently been trying to learn how to solo while double finger tapping. I'm pretty good but i have one problem

When I solo the volume always dies down really quickly. How can i fix this? I know its a problem with me but if any of you could give me tips on how to fix this or tell me what i'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it

Is it only when you try to add the second tap or is it just with tapping in general or is it even just when soloing as a whole?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.