I need a new guitar and, because I havent played many other guitars, I am pretty open to other suggestions.

I need:
Under 750(will push to 800 if needed)GBP
No Bridge preference.
No pickup prefence,You'll probably know more than me but I am planning on getting a valve/tube amp later on.
No BC rich

I mostly play Metal(Metallica, Trivium, Killswitch) and alternative with my band(Foo fighters ish)

ask for more info
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
look into Schecters, the Blackjack might do it but for those, youd also want to try Hellraisers (all by schecter).
I've heard of most guitars and know the specs btw, just havent played em.
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
my favourite guitars around are ESP/LTD. look into any of the LTD models, and chances are it'll be in your price range. i have an EC 1000 and it beat out $2500 gibson models i was considering purchasing. it was my favourite of about 300 different guitars i've tried out, and i've yet to find a guitar under $3000 that i would trade my LTD for.
why does everyone post no bc rich? do people not realise they make other guitars beyond the bronze series and other cheap models
have a look at ibanez rg prestiges whilst commonly used in metal they are very adaptable to other genres

BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Anyways, try Fernandes too. High quality MIJ guitars, and they get the job done.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate