Hi guys,
I was thinking about putting together an online metal band. I'm thinking classic stuff like Metallica, Iron Maiden and the likes. I'll play rhythm guitar and I will give full control over the band to someone who knows more about this than me. I own a BOSS BR600, so my recordings will sound at least decent, though I know almost nothing about mixing it all and such, so anyone who knows about that would me more than welcome. Looking for a bassist, vocalist, drummer and lead guitarist now
Anyone up for it?
Play the music, not the instrument.
Last edited by Larsman9000 at Jun 27, 2010,
I have a pod studio ux1 so my quality is pretty decent if you need a guitarist. I have some stuff in my profile if you wanna check out my playing or youtube Curse of Agony to see videos of me playing (im the tall one)
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by staggguitarhead
yeah ok im up for that can i be lead guitarist?

check my music in my profile to see if im god at guitar or not
I could also play guitar.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Okay guys, thanks a lot! I'll be looking into your playing first thing tomorrow! Thanks for all the fast replies! Keep 'em coming though
Well, right now I'm still looking for vocalists, drummers, and bassists, so I'll let you guys know if I find any :p
Hey man, I'm doing something like this now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Flu5_f5HF0).

If you need any tips, please don't hesitate to ask me (pm is the best way), as i did all of the audio and video editing for that one (plus i'm the guitarist).
I would message people you like on youtube first, there are some great people on there who would love to collab.

Tell me when you've done it, I'd love to hear it!
AJ